Quiet Professional

Saturday Morning Chuckle

Something to put a smile on your face..

1)An old picture from grade school, how we all have changed

2)Tattoos are only as good as the skin you ink

3)For my VFOG friends, we can commiserate

4)Refresher for the 18D's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 174383033_10225066872074595_3455331139577044343_n.jpg (99.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 21q-1zkbjq_s.jpg (105.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Decide_Commit_Succeed.jpg (61.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 57438150_10212260542862381_5490968091384872960_n.jpg (36.8 KB, 80 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 11:19   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

LMAO!

Thanks needed that!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:05   #3
Badger52
Area Commander

2x thumbs-up!

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:22   #4
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Sadly the Oompa Loompas can't be unseen.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:25   #5
Swoop
Quiet Professional

It looks to me like there may be a 6th toe there…or at least a small side car
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 07:55   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

Lol, those toes my gosh they could pick cherries from a tree. Ewwwwww....

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:34   #7
Box
Quiet Professional

Some things you simply cannot unsee
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 11:21   #8
TJ11B
Auxiliary

You could climb a tree without using your hands with those feet. Must be a real pain in the ass trying to find a pair of shoes that fit.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:11   #9
Swoop
Quiet Professional

I believe those toes are made for strictly sandals……or true barefoot
Old 05-04-2021, 08:50   #10
rsdengler
Area Commander

Those toes need a nice snipping....hahahaha....

Rita
Old 05-04-2021, 11:53   #11
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
I believe those toes are made for strictly sandals……or true barefoot
Bro...
Those toes are absolutely not meant to be in sandals. They are very much not meant to be barefoot either.
If I came across those two Oompa Loompas at the scene of an automobile accident, both of their legs would be put in traction splits before being rushed to a trauma center.

Dear sweet eight pound six ounce newborn baby Jesus - that is one of the most horrific pictures ever posted on this site and you want to put them in a pair of sandals?

Scene setter:
Joe and Molly are fresh out of boot camp. It is their first pay day weekend and they are sitting at Applebee's® Neighborhood Grill + Bar waiting for a delicious fajita dinner. They don't even have their own car - they had to take an Uber from Fort Notaconfederategeneral (previously known as the home of the airborne).

They order their fajitas and the waitress is bringing their food when the person with those feet walks past the table wearing a pair of fancy sandals.
The waitress is startled - she stumbles and the scalding hot metal dish lands right in Joe's lap. As he leaps to his feet in agony he accidentally propels the scalding cast-iron dish right into Molly's face.

Molly falls back in her chair knocking a tray full of drinks to the floor - the hostess slips on the wet floor and ends up smashing her temple into the corner edge of the table on her way to the floor. An elderly woman still weak from her months long recovery from COVID is on her first night on the town since falling ill - the sudden flurry of action and injury seems to have scared her so badly that she begins clutching at her chest and complaining that she can't breathe...

The Paramedics arrive just as the old woman goes into arrest. They lower her to the floor and charge the defibrillator - the Paramedic sees those fucking feet and prematurely discharges the paddles. A spark jumps from the paddles and completes the circuit between device and the beer soaked floor. What comes next - what happens to everyone in contact with that huge puddle of spilled beer - is simply tragic...

Both Paramedics, the old woman, her daughter, her grand daughter, her husband, and the hostess are all hit with 360 Joules of electricity from the defibrillator sending them all into ventricular fibrillation.

Joe has 3rd degree burns on his crotch. Molly's face is permanently disfigured. A waitress is dead from a traumatic head injury, two Paramedics, a hostess, and three generations of a happy family are now dying from a lethal cardiac arrhythmia.

All because those fucking feet danced into an Applebee's® Neighborhood Grill + Bar covered in nothing but a pair of sandals.

COUNT.ME.OUT.
- I want no part of such a calamity. Just knowing I had condoned such behavior would keep me from ever enjoying another plate of 'Riblets' for the remainder of my days.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 05-04-2021 at 12:02.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 13:51   #12
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Bro...

COUNT.ME.OUT.
- I want no part of such a calamity.
Just knowing I had condoned such behavior would keep me from ever enjoying another plate of 'Riblets' for the remainder of my days.
You were banned from going back to any Applebees after that incident. You've been told for years the importance of foot powder and dry socks while patrolling, but nooo you didn't listen, now look at your tootsies...
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 14:03   #13
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Bro...
Those toes are absolutely not meant to be in sandals. They are very much not meant to be barefoot either.
If I came across those two Oompa Loompas at the scene of an automobile accident, both of their legs would be put in traction splits before being rushed to a trauma center.

All because those fucking feet danced into an Applebee's® Neighborhood Grill + Bar covered in nothing but a pair of sandals.

COUNT.ME.OUT.
- I want no part of such a calamity. Just knowing I had condoned such behavior would keep me from ever enjoying another plate of 'Riblets' for the remainder of my days.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....DED....

Rita
Old 05-04-2021, 15:05   #14
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Bro...
Those toes are absolutely not meant to be in sandals.
COUNT.ME.OUT.

U fummy, GI
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny.jpg (27.8 KB, 18 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 05:13   #15
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Bro...

COUNT.ME.OUT.
My apologies to all that misconstrued my comments as encouragement for wearing sandals…..I merely meant that there was no way that those Octopi tentacles could fit in anything other than sandals. After further consideration and much reflection, I guess a burlap gunny sack would be a better choice.

Beating my boots until told to recover.