Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 06-09-2021, 07:48   #16
Box
Quiet Professional

It is the nature of having "peers"

If you have a list of degrees in social hokum and pseudoscience hocus pocus, your groundbreaking discovery is going to be reviewed by experts in the field of social hokum and pseudoscience hocus pocus.

Like that idiot brainwashing doc said in her speech - you didn't "discover" that - you stole it.
...these idiots didn't "discover" anything. They got high on legally sourced, organic, fair trade, small batch, recreational drugs and said a bunch of silly nonsensical shit into a digital recorder and then transcribed it onto their YouTwitFace social media page and called it a research paper.
Then it was "peer reviewed" by a bunch of social hokum and pseudoscience hocus pocus experts that had just finished getting high as fuck on legally sourced, organic, fair trade, small batch recreational drugs.

Fuck these silly people. Fuck them right in their stupid little asses.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:38   #17
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
It is the nature of having "peers"
Fuck these silly people. Fuck them right in their stupid little asses.
But then you would get stank on you box lol (found this on the web)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aruna.jpg (54.8 KB, 56 views)

"Robert A. Heinlein"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:21   #18
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
But then you would get stank on you box lol (found this on the web)
Bro...
You should get a 24 hour ban from the board for posting stuff like that. First of all, I don't use stank bait to catch catfish but I will say, the last time I saw a face like that there was a treble hook full of green apple bubble gum stuck in its mouth.

Please warn us the next time you do that; there are old people with pacemakers and cardiac arrhythmias following this thread.
C'mon man
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 06-09-2021 at 12:23.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:35   #19
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Bro...
You should get a 24 hour ban from the board for posting stuff like that. First of all, I don't use stank bait to catch catfish but I will say, the last time I saw a face like that there was a treble hook full of green apple bubble gum stuck in its mouth.

Please warn us the next time you do that; there are old people with pacemakers and cardiac arrhythmias following this thread.
C'mon man
Sooo, you're saying she's not do-able?? You wouldn't make her eat a pillow, even for the cause....??....
Old 06-10-2021, 07:43   #20
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by glebo View Post
Sooo, you're saying she's not do-able?? You wouldn't make her eat a pillow, even for the cause....??....
That's EXACTLY what I am saying. Once someone shows you who they are - believe them.

I'd do my own laundry even if making her 'eat a pillow' was the only path to repopulating the human race. Cloroxing the gene pool is a moral imperative and a sacrifice for the cause is an honorable undertaking. Cultivating the continuing decline of civilization by participating in the reproductive act with a person whose emotional capacity for love and compassion is on par with a marine sponge is just plain irresponsible.

I'd rather sit alone in a dimly lit room with a bottle of Jergens and several Anime style videos of her being defenestrated by a giant tentacle monster...

Last edited by Box; 06-10-2021 at 07:45.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:18   #21
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Cultivating the continuing decline of civilization by participating in the reproductive act with a person whose emotional capacity for love and compassion is on par with a marine sponge is just plain irresponsible.

I'd rather sit alone in a dimly lit room with a bottle of Jergens and several Anime style videos of her being defenestrated by a giant tentacle monster...
If I am this articulate at the drop of a dime, I wouldn't know what to do with myself

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:43   #22
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
If I am this articulate at the drop of a dime, I wouldn't know what to do with myself
You don't want what I've got my friend - existential uncertainty and a slow downward spiral towards utter insanity.
It only looks good in print because its mildly entertaining.

But seriously, fuck this broad. Fuck her right in her stupid ass...
...and then throw her out of a window

Last edited by Box; 06-10-2021 at 09:05.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:10   #23
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
That's EXACTLY what I am saying. Once someone shows you who they are - believe them.

I'd do my own laundry even if making her 'eat a pillow' was the only path to repopulating the human race. Cloroxing the gene pool is a moral imperative and a sacrifice for the cause is an honorable undertaking. Cultivating the continuing decline of civilization by participating in the reproductive act with a person whose emotional capacity for love and compassion is on par with a marine sponge is just plain irresponsible.

Another good thing abut your comments...seldom, if at all are they sugar coated....
Old 06-10-2021, 13:52   #24
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:

But seriously, fuck this broad. Fuck her right in her stupid ass...
...and then throw her out of a window

So you would do her for revenge not for propagation of the human race
Now we know.

"Robert A. Heinlein"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 14:15   #25
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
So you would do her for revenge not for propagation of the human race
Now we know.
Read the words I wrote carefully and consider the biologic and metaphoric impacts of the syntax that I used - propagation of a species simply does not happen under the suggested paradigm.

Old 06-10-2021, 14:15   #26
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

Dr. Aruna Khilananl:

NOT WORTH THE TIME TO RESPOND to this POS.... Agree with BOX 100%.
Old 06-10-2021, 16:52   #27
EricV
Guerrilla

Looks like she's hiding under her bed now!!

Aruna Khilanani's Manhattan office 'permanently closed' after 'shoot Whites' Yale talk

https://meaww.com/aruna-khilanani-ma...e-star-ratings

I vote we track her down and send "Box the Articulate" to have a few words with her.
Old 06-10-2021, 19:17   #28
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
Looks like she's hiding under her bed now!!

Aruna Khilanani's Manhattan office 'permanently closed' after 'shoot Whites' Yale talk

https://meaww.com/aruna-khilanani-ma...e-star-ratings

I vote we track her down and send "Box the Articulate" to have a few words with her.
Hopefully she will move back to her native homeland.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:32   #29
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Can't seem to find just where her homeland is. She was educated in Michigan and Chicago and has made her living counseling all those poor victims of whiteness only to become a victim herself. There has to be a counselor out there for her she has some real issues starting with narcissism . She is getting her 15 minutes of fame now.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:30   #30
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Michiganistan is probably where this trash hails from; she fits right in with Tlaib and Omar and other American hating foreigners brought up in better circumstances than if their parents had stayed in Takashitistan or Somemoreplease...

Educated white trash is still white trash!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote