Professional Soldiers

Professional Soldiers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comedy Zone (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Demodex Folliculorum and Demodex Brevis (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55352)

JJ_BPK 02-20-2021 11:33

Demodex Folliculorum and Demodex Brevis
 
3 Attachment(s)
PSA

While you wait for the caffeine to kick in this cool, but sunny morning, contemplate the following.

Two species of mites live on humans: Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevis, both frequently referred to as eyelash mites.

At this very moment, you have hundreds, if not thousands of mites crawling on your face.

At night, the males come out of your pores, looking for a female to have sex with, using your face as a bed.

When you wake, have you notice the dried crusty "sand" in your eyes??

PS: Have a nice day,, and stop rubbing your eyes :munchin

Roguish Lawyer 02-20-2021 14:18

Thanks so much for this helpful information, LOL

Box 02-21-2021 13:13

Demodex Folliculorum is hung like a horse.

The chicks must love that guy.

rsdengler 02-21-2021 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 667252)
Demodex Folliculorum is hung like a horse.

The chicks must love that guy.

Mine must be working overtime lately, like the John Holmes of mites. Ive had extra sand and lost a lash or two. ;)

Gypsy 02-22-2021 18:04

Why did I click on this thread :eek:

Axe 02-22-2021 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy (Post 667294)
Why did I click on this thread :eek:

For STEM education, of course!!

Box 02-22-2021 21:55

I click on threads like this because I recognize that there is a VERY high percentage chance that the content will open the opportunity for me to respond with some degree of snide comment, judgemental sarcasm, or observational satire.

...for everything else, there's MasterCard

Gypsy 02-23-2021 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axe (Post 667297)
For STEM education, of course!!

:D Good to see ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 667300)
I click on threads like this because I recognize that there is a VERY high percentage chance that the content will open the opportunity for me to respond with some degree of snide comment, judgemental sarcasm, or observational satire.

...for everything else, there's MasterCard

We all wait for this. :lifter

rsdengler 02-24-2021 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy (Post 667309)



We all wait for this. :lifter

Agreed....He's the King of hilarious satire and snide remarks....Makes my day...:D

Box 02-24-2021 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 667316)
Agreed....He's the King of hilarious satire and snide remarks....Makes my day...:D

Normally when someone says something nice about me- it is just a signal that they are about to launch into their recruitment pitch to try and get me to become an AmWay sales rep...

...if that's the angle, I'm not interested; the trunk of my car is already filled with health, beauty, and home care products that I can't sell. Worst part is - if people would just TRY some of these health and beauty products the Demodex brothers would be out of business

JJ_BPK 02-24-2021 15:43

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 667317)
Worst part is - if people would just TRY some of these health and beauty products the Demodex brothers would be out of business



I'm a-gonna keep my eye on U.. :munchin

rsdengler 02-25-2021 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 667317)
Normally when someone says something nice about me- it is just a signal that they are about to launch into their recruitment pitch to try and get me to become an AmWay sales rep...

...if that's the angle, I'm not interested; the trunk of my car is already filled with health, beauty, and home care products that I can't sell. Worst part is - if people would just TRY some of these health and beauty products the Demodex brothers would be out of business

Na....Just a Fuller Brush Salesman gig.....:p

Box 02-25-2021 10:00

Ah yes... THE FULLER ADVANTAGE: The First Choice in Home-Based Business opportunities
...small initial investment - unlimited potential. Even Billy Graham sold their stuff door to door before he entered became a preacher - which in hind-site, may have been why he felt the need to seek redemption and pray for the lost souls of sinners.

The Fuller Gold Plan - for all of your Demodex dried crusty "sand" in your eyes moments
...get your starter kit now

Gypsy 02-25-2021 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 667316)
Agreed....He's the King of hilarious satire and snide remarks....Makes my day...:D

Couldn't agree more!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:56.


Copyright 2004-2021 by Professional Soldiers