Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Insurgencies & Guerrilla Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Demoting Islam's Religion Status
Old 09-10-2009, 15:36   #1
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional
 
Warrior-Mentor's Avatar
 
Warrior-Mentor is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: America, the Beautiful
Posts: 3,193
Demoting Islam's Religion Status

Demoting Islam's Religion Status
Martel Sobieskey
April 10, 2009

ONE THING is certain, Islam is not a religion by anything Americans believe one to be — not even close. In fact, Islam is the antithesis of what we deem to be religious. Above all, Islam is a totalitarian political machine of bloodthirsty conquest which zealously advocates the downfall of the U.S. government. Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world…” because he was 100% non-political. In extreme contrast, Mohammed and the Koran bellicosely command YOUR KINGDOM IS MY KINGDOM, surrender or die! Let’s be to the point. It is sheer madness, exceedingly irresponsible, criminally negligent, and strategically suicidal to continue granting religion status to an absolutely aggressive and implacable ideology that demands the destruction of our government and all other religions.

It is well past time the truthful facts be told about Islam. Our leadership and intelligence community have lied and lied again, referring to Islam as a religion of peace. If Islam is to be categorized as a religion — then it must be called what it truthfully is — A RELIGION OF WAR. Unfortunately our leadership has become so inept, they have chosen to be in denial of this obvious fact, and entertain fanciful notions — that by calling a “bloodthirsty tiger” a “bunny rabbit” it will magically transform into one.

This means, we now have America’s Sugar Plum Fairy National Security Policy: All of the Islamofascists can be won over by simply labeling them “friends.” How dare we even utter the word enemy. That might upset them. We now have a national security mantra: Islam is perfect! Islam is perfect! Islam is perfect!

The purpose of this article is to introduce the proposition that Islam’s religion status is undeserving, that it should never have been granted in the first place, and that its religion status should be immediately rescinded.

Why? Because Islam — whether you call it moderate, militant, main stream, traditional or radical — is a relentless foe inherently programmed to conqueror its host nation. Fail to understand this point and Islam will continue “trashing” civil liberties, shedding bloody pandemonium, wreaking havoc, litigating as warfare, demanding special privileges, and instigating anarchy until its host country suffers irreparable harm if not outright defeat. Such is the virulent modus operandi being used by Islam in England, Spain, India, France, Thailand, Holland, Bali, Lebanon, Denmark, Sweden, Philippines, Russia, America and elsewhere.

Perhaps, this is why Dr. Paul Williams, author of Dunces of Doomsday so truthfully and valiantly states in Chapter 1, Refusing to Identify the Enemy:

“The enemy is Islam. Not a fringe group within the body of believers … Not radical Islam as if a faction can be separated from the “mainstream” Islam. But Islam itself, as expressed by the life and teachings of Muhammad …”

An Impostor Religion

To put it bluntly, Islam’s religion status should be rescinded because it is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a Trojan horse, an impostor religion that has arrived on our shore with malicious intent, deathly determined to replace our constitution with the Koran, and turn America into an Islamic nation controlled by Sharia law. Robert Spencer in his excellent book, Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America without Guns or Bombs, explains how so-called moderate Islam is having greater success at invading America than its counterpart, militant Islam. Shockingly, one may rightly conclude that America is now being conquered without Islam even having to fire a shot. Have we really become that docile, self-complacent and pathetic? The answer is Yes!

The Sham of Moderate Islam

Does this mean that even so-called moderate Muslims are hostile to America? It certainly does. Moderate Muslims support the conquest of America with a fervor equal to that of the militant Muslims. They cunningly play the role of the “good cop” in their good cop, bad cop charade deceiving we gullible Americans. In fact, the “two hands” of Islam aspire to choke the life out of America. One hand is called militant Muslims, the other hand is called moderate Muslims. These “two hands” work together, in their Koranically mandated asphyxiation pogrom, of strangling America into submission. This point cannot be overemphasized.

In 1974 Algerian President Boumendienne made a prophetic statement to the United Nations General Assembly:

“One day millions of men will leave the southern hemisphere of this planet to burst into the northern one. But not as friends. Because they will burst in to conquer, and they will conquer by populating it with their children. Victory will come to us from the wombs of our women.”

How accurately prophetic he was. Today, one can see no assimilation by Muslims in their host nations and they frequently exhibit open hostility, turning entire cities into Muslim enclaves which the police are reluctant to enter. In addition, their birthrate is four times the European average, creating a large cash-deficiency within the social welfare system. It is hardly an exaggeration to say Muslim immigration is like a “swarm of invading locusts,” devouring everything in their path.

Dutch Politician Geert Wilders, having suffered first-hand the “devouring” of his nation by so-called moderate Islam, unflinchingly states in his article, “The Islamization of Europe”…“There is no Moderate Islam.” The United States, like all besieged western democracies, must heed Geert Wilders' warning if they wish to protect themselves. Clearly, the safe harbor of religion status enables the “two hands” of Islam to launch clandestine raids upon their host nation, sapping its vitals from within.

A Road To Hell

The severity of the moderate Islam invasion is thoroughly understood by Islamic experts like Amil Amani. In his article, “A Bridge To 'Moderate' Islam Is In Fact a Road to Hell.” He emphatically warns there is no such thing as moderate Islam and to call it so is an oxymoron, a contradiction. Specifically he states:

“Since moderate Islam is oxymoronic, any moderacy in Islam is in fact incompatible and in conflict with essential Islam, its power structure and its controlling proponents...Islam is not personally or spiritually relevant. It is political, which is why it may never separate itself from government. Adherence is not a matter of voluntary devotion, but of the law, and violators are severely punished, including capital punishment...”

Another enlightened expert who has personally witnessed that moderate Islam is a road to hell is Brigitte Gabriel. In her book, Because They Hate, she gives a clarion call describing how the ruse of moderate Islam turned her home country of Lebanon into a “living nightmare.” She states:

“We were renowned for our hospitality, good heartedness, and generosity, just as America is known for the same qualities today. Sadly, those same qualities were the cause of our destruction...We did not realize that the intolerant Islamic side of our culture was gaining strength on the back of our western openness and pride in diversity.”

Most likely, Brigitte Gabriel would agree that providing religion status to Islam, believing mainstream Islam to be moderate, was a major contributor to the destruction of Lebanon. The key point is that so-called moderate Muslims are as fiercely intolerant as militant Muslims, but are more skillful at concealing their agenda and deceiving their host nation until the time is right for them to strike. Brigitte Gabriel tells how usually-peaceful Muslim neighbors who had befriended them for decades all of a sudden rose up to kill non-Muslims.

Murderous Intolerance

Such murderous intolerance is fully entrenched within Islam. The so-called moderates fully support these murderous attacks in their “hidden hearts,” rarely paying even lip service to the contrary. Their silence has been “deafening.” Why? Because they dare not challenge the inviolate precedents set by their prophet which would be a capital offense. For example, in 623 A.D. Mohammed was infuriated with the female poet Asma Bint Marwan for criticizing him, and sent his henchman to kill her and her five children. They ripped the infant from her breast and hacked it to pieces before her very eyes. They then made her watch the murder of her other four children, before raping and stabbing her repeatedly to death. After the butchery, Mohammed told his henchman, “You have done a service to Allah and his Messenger.”

The killing of persons who criticize Islam has never abated and perhaps is even more alive today than in the 7th century. A few years ago in the U.S. an Egyptian Christian, his wife and two children had their throats cut for challenging Islam, mistakenly believing our free speech laws would protect them. Nearly every day one hears of some gruesome murder, decapitation, or other violent crime committed by contemporary Muslims who are emulating the example of their prophet.
  Reply With Quote

(Con't)
Old 09-10-2009, 15:37   #2
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional
 
Warrior-Mentor's Avatar
 
Warrior-Mentor is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: America, the Beautiful
Posts: 3,193
(Con't)

The Heart War

99.9% of all Muslims have a deeply-held secret agenda (wish) that Islam will conquer their host country and turn it into an Islamic nation. Such is their indelible religious conditioning. This obvious fact has been completely neglected, ignored, avoided and shunned by the leadership of western democracies to their great detriment, including America.

Fortunately we have one Islamic expert who is trying to awaken our leadership and his sleeping counterparts in the defense department and intelligence community. He is truly a “shinning star” and a person of insightful wisdom who should be promoted to the highest positions. Major Stephen Collins Coughlin has written a 333-page thesis entitled, “To Our Great Detriment.” (Read it here as a PDF document.) On pages 171-175 he provides a quote that reveals the concealed heart of so-called moderate Muslims. The Caliph (Pope) of the Ottoman empire spelled out what has always been the irrefutable law for all Muslims without exception:

“The heart war — and that is the lowest form of the war. And it is that the Muslim should believe in his heart that the infidels are enemies to him and to his religion, and that he should desire their disappearance and the destruction of their power, And no Muslim can be imagined who is not under obligation to this degree of war. Verily, all the people of the faith are under obligation to this amount without any question whatever, in whatever place they may be...”

Prediction

Permit me to make a grim prediction: Any country that continues to provide religion status to Islam, believing that moderate Muslims will save the day, has been “sucker-punched” and is guaranteed to suffer great havoc and disruptive chaos. The proof is undeniable. Look at the mayhem Islam has inflicted upon all western democracies over the past 20 years. The self-destructive formula is simple: Provide religion status to the sham of moderate Islam and your country will suffer great devastation.

Never before in human history has a nation’s leadership and intelligence community been so easily duped, confounded, played for fools, infiltrated and manipulated by enemy propagandists and apologists. Our leadership has become so pusillanimous in the face of Islamic bullying and brow-beating, they have become their lackeys, aiding and abetting the invasion of the very nation they are suppose to protect. The situation is critical. The demoting of Islam’s religion status will turn the tide and send a clear-cut message to Islam that the dust of Allah is no longer befogging our vision, enabling them to conqueror us.

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2009/0...on-status.html

Martel Sobieskey has 36 years research experience in the field of religious conditioning and its relationship to warfare. He is greatly alarmed that American politicians, military commanders, educators, journalists, intelligence analysts, security and police personnel have failed to comprehend the deeply entrenched jihadist conditioning inherent in all of Islam — moderates included.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 15:45   #3
afchic
Area Commander
 
afchic is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 1,649
Sir,

I have to wonder if people had the same view of the Catholic Church in the past? It can't be denied that the Church was as involved in Politics as Islam is. Heck the Pope used to rule over half the world. Just curious as to your thoughts, and idea on comparison.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 15:55   #4
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional
 
Warrior-Mentor's Avatar
 
Warrior-Mentor is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: America, the Beautiful
Posts: 3,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
Sir,

I have to wonder if people had the same view of the Catholic Church in the past? It can't be denied that the Church was as involved in Politics as Islam is. Heck the Pope used to rule over half the world. Just curious as to your thoughts, and idea on comparison.
Who is considered the example to follow in Christianity?
(HINT: WWJD?)

Who is the "al-insan al-kamil" (perfect man) in islam?
(HINT: He's a mass-murderer, a pedophile, a rapist, a polygamist, a thief, and a terrorist among other things)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 16:09   #5
afchic
Area Commander
 
afchic is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor View Post
Who is considered the example to follow in Christianity?
(HINT: WWJD?)

Who is the "al-insan al-kamil" (perfect man) in islam?
(HINT: He's a mass-murderer, a pedophile, a rapist, a polygamist, a thief, and a terrorist among other things)
Sir,
So the fact that the Catholic Church did plenty of evil in their time in order to maintain their control over their political empire is of no consequence to you? They sure as heck weren't practicing WWJD during the Crusades or the Inquisition. They practiced plenty of mass murder in their time, there are plenty instances of pedophilia to discuss if you would like, Popes at one time were allowed to marry, and have more than one wife, so we can talk polygamy as well.

So which is worse, to acknowledge the teaching of a just and good man, and ignore them because they do not fit into your aspirations for political control, or your personal wants and desires. Or to follow in the footsteps of an unjust man and do as he does?

To me, knowing what is just and good, and casting it aside for your own personal selfish desires, when you have the qunitessential perfect man to follow may just be worse.

I find the premise of the author that Islam should not be considered a religion for the sole reason that it calls for the distruction of the USA to be laughable at best. Didn't Christianity, at one time, rally for the destruction of the USSR and its communist, ungodlike ways? Does the author discuss this? How are the two different?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 16:16   #6
HOLLiS
Area Commander
 
HOLLiS's Avatar
 
HOLLiS is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pacific NorthWet
Posts: 1,495
Comparative religion is fine, but with a difference in time of 1,000 to 500 years, it is not so fine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 16:42   #7
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional
 
Warrior-Mentor's Avatar
 
Warrior-Mentor is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: America, the Beautiful
Posts: 3,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
Sir,
So the fact that the Catholic Church did plenty of evil in their time in order to maintain their control over their political empire is of no consequence to you? They sure as heck weren't practicing WWJD during the Crusades or the Inquisition. They practiced plenty of mass murder in their time, there are plenty instances of pedophilia to discuss if you would like, Popes at one time were allowed to marry, and have more than one wife, so we can talk polygamy as well.
Crusades were defensive in nature. Historically, islam has ONLY been beaten back by military action.

and in Christianity pedophilia is not religious doctrine - it's a sin.


Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
So which is worse, to acknowledge the teaching of a just and good man, and ignore them because they do not fit into your aspirations for political control, or your personal wants and desires. Or to follow in the footsteps of an unjust man and do as he does?
Worship Satan if you like. Just keep that shit to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
To me, knowing what is just and good, and casting it aside for your own personal selfish desires, when you have the qunitessential perfect man to follow may just be worse.
If you say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
I find the premise of the author that Islam should not be considered a religion for the sole reason that it calls for the distruction of the USA to be laughable at best. Didn't Christianity, at one time, rally for the destruction of the USSR and its communist, ungodlike ways? Does the author discuss this? How are the two different?
Really? Aren't you in the military?

Didn't you swear an oath to "...protect and defend the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES, foreign AND domestic..."?

I didn't swear an oath to protect Communism. Just our beloved Constitution - and by default our very way of life.

Read more here:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Last edited by Warrior-Mentor; 09-10-2009 at 16:50.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 16:54   #8
afchic
Area Commander
 
afchic is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor View Post
Crusades were defensive in nature. Historically, islam has ONLY been beaten back by military action.

and in Christianity pedophilia is not religious doctrine - it's a sin.




Worship Satan if you like. Just keep that shit to yourself.



If you say so.



Really? Aren't you in the military? Didn't you swear an oath to "protect and defend the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES, foreign AND domestic"?

I didn't swear an oath to protect Communism. Just our beloved Constitution - and by default our very way of life.

Read more here:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Your thoughts on my religious preferences are noted.

I took an oath just like you did. I wonder what you views are of other members of our United States Armed Forces who practice Islam?

With all due respect, it is obvious that you and I can not discuss this subject in a manner befitting two Lieutenant Colonels in the Armed Forces, so this will be my last post on the subject.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 17:05   #9
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional
 
Warrior-Mentor's Avatar
 
Warrior-Mentor is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: America, the Beautiful
Posts: 3,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
I took an oath just like you did. I wonder what you views are of other members of our United States Armed Forces who practice Islam?
Doesn't it create a conflict of interest?

How do they answer the question "What is the Supreme law of the land?"

The Constitution? or Sharia?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 19:31   #10
Richard
Quiet Professional
 
Richard's Avatar
 
Richard is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 15,376
Quote:
Doesn't it create a conflict of interest?

How do they answer the question "What is the Supreme law of the land?"

The Constitution? or Sharia?
Logically - it might be argued that those who actually practice Islam hold a much broader system of beliefs than some would like to believe.

True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess.
- Fred Hoyle

And so it goes...
__________________
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 19:40   #11
Scimitar
Area Commander
 
Scimitar's Avatar
 
Scimitar is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 1,094
AFChic,

If I can make an observation here.

CHRISTIANITY vs CATHOLICISM
The Catholic Church did many things wrong, but it did those things contrary to the very scripture that gave it its authority. It took the reformation to set that straight.

MODERATE vs MILITANT ISLAM
For Muslims to be moderate they must ignore what their sacred text says, the same sacred text that gives them authority to do what they do.

IN-SHORT
Christians need to follow their scripture to be good
Muslims need to IGNORE their scripture to be good. They must ignore what their prophet told them to do, ignore the prophet and his writings that give them the very authority they have in the first place…

And that is the fundamental difference, and the fundamental flaw.

Also....

Christ preached the winning of souls and damn the politics
Mohammad preached the winning of politics (land) and damn the souls.

Scimitar
__________________
"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for power equal to your tasks."
-- Phillip Brooks

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam fiedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
Maori saying

Last edited by Scimitar; 09-10-2009 at 19:54.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 19:50   #12
Richard
Quiet Professional
 
Richard's Avatar
 
Richard is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 15,376
It seems to me that all religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few.*

And so it goes...

Richard's $.02

* with apologies to Stendahl.
__________________
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 20:00   #13
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere
 
Roguish Lawyer's Avatar
 
Roguish Lawyer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 8,527
Having recently done some additional reading on the topic, I am convinced that anyone who strictly follows the Koran is probably a threat. The question is whether there are groups of muslims who don't follow the literal requirements of the religion.

There are many examples of religious commandments that are not followed by adherents to a religion. Most Jews, for example, do not keep kosher or follow various other laws set forth in the Torah. There is some pretty over-the-top stuff in the Torah IIRC (it's been quite a while), but most Jews just ignore that stuff and focus on other things. Contrary as it may be to what the religious writings say, many people take a "modern" or reformed view of their religion and pick which parts of it they want to practice, ignoring the rest.

I am curious if anyone has any views on the foregoing. AF Chic?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 20:15   #14
HOLLiS
Area Commander
 
HOLLiS's Avatar
 
HOLLiS is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pacific NorthWet
Posts: 1,495
I am with RL on this, Islam demands Muslims to follow the path of the Prophet.

I would say, that is not a peaceful, tolerant or friendly way to live. As with a lot of believers or people who follow some faith, their observances is never 100% to the rules of that religion. (good news)

I have friends who are Muslims, if they lived in a Islamic country where Shariah law was the law of the land, they would have serious problems.

The good news, is that Islam is changing. In Turkey the clerics are looking at the Hadiths and reviewing them. Who knows maybe a more tolerant Islam is in the making. It is doable for a number of reasons, one is the Qur'an, it is not the original copy or translation. So one could argue that it was abrogated. Just as the Turkish clerics claiming that the Hadiths have been/possibly altered. There are seven different readers of the Qur'an. The word reader is used, because it is Haram (a sin) for a Muslim to alter the interpretation of the Qur'an

If Islam was to challenged on a religious status, I doubt it would be a blanket statement that covers all of Islam, maybe more on a specific sect or even a finer delineation, a specific Mosque.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2009, 20:45   #15
Scimitar
Area Commander
 
Scimitar's Avatar
 
Scimitar is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor View Post
Doesn't it create a conflict of interest?

How do they answer the question "What is the Supreme law of the land?"

The Constitution? or Sharia?
I might be wrong here, but wasn't there a similar concern with JFK as technically as a Catholic he had to answer to the law of the church over the law of the land?

Scimitar
__________________
"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for power equal to your tasks."
-- Phillip Brooks

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam fiedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
Maori saying
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:29.



Copyright 2004-2015 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies