Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 10-12-2017, 22:41   #16
PSM
Area Commander

It's the whole entertainment industry. I had a girlfriend in the late '70 (in Hollywood) who worked for a temp company filling in for vacation, maturity, etc. absences. She filled in at RCA records and she said that "secretaries" were hired for specific "jobs". She was exempt because she worked for the temp company. She later worked for Fredrick's of Hollywood in their real estate office and for Playgirl in ad sales and she said that nothing but business was ever conducted in those offices.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Old 10-13-2017, 07:17   #17
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

There are a slew of new "revelations", images are surfacing of directors of disney shows with child stars sitting in their lap, Steven Segal with his hand on then 16 year old Katherine Hagels chest, Ben Afleck is now being called "Buttman"...

It sickens me to see Batmans image tarnished with this stuff. Ha.

There is a documentary called Open Secrets that gives some glimpses into this pedophile society we call "Hollywood".

Pizzagate is starting to look less tin-foil hat-ish.

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach

Old 10-13-2017, 07:26   #18
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Jimmy Kimmel
The Moral Leader of the Left?
It's a Hollywood thing..

Quote:

FLASHBACK: Hollywood’s “Moral Leader” Jimmy Kimmel asked women to “put their mouth” on a certain something
October 11, 2017 Clayton

Jimmy Kimmel has been getting high praise from the left for the past few weeks because he constantly calls out President Trump on just about every issue.

He has become their “moral leader” of sorts, but we found a damning video of him that proves he is one big fraud.

He claims to “respect” women, but take a look at this old video of him directing multiple women to feel around his pants and “put their mouth” on a certain something:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/flashback...edium=facebook

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"

Old 10-13-2017, 08:55   #19
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

I heard that someone asked Hillary Clinton during an interview if Weinstein's behavior was comparable to that of her husband.

She replied, "Close, but no cigar."

‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville

Old 10-13-2017, 09:52   #20
rsdengler
Guerrilla

OK, is it just me or why in the Hell would you want to do the "dirty deed", or even be touched by some fat, greasy slob that looks like him? Were they coerced, or attacked? Or did they just want to "get ahead" (no pun intended). I though those "women" in Hollyweird were "strong, feminists", and why wait this long? I would have just gave him a nice throat punch and kicked him in his "Non-Existent Gonads".....

"What do you want, Do you even know, And is it worth the pain, We all have to endure..........." TD

Old 10-13-2017, 10:43   #21
Agoge2
Area Commander

Personally, I see multiple examples of cowardice in play. People who allowed themselves to be used for the gain of "money and/prestige." People that "willingly" allowed it. I find it hard to feel sorry for any of them. But, maybe that's just me.

"Pay for Play"
Old 10-13-2017, 11:16   #22
TJ11B
Auxiliary

"Pay for Play"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
Personally, I see multiple examples of cowardice in play. People who allowed themselves to be used for the gain of "money and/prestige." People that "willingly" allowed it. I find it hard to feel sorry for any of them. But, maybe that's just me.
"Pay for Play". It's that simple IMHO.

Hopefully these limousine liberal, hollyweird types will lose some credibility but I really doubt it.

“He should have armed himself if he’s gonna decorate his saloon with my friend”, Clint Eastwood, The Unforgiven.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:19   #23
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
I worked 4 years in the Hollywood film biz. The "talent" was refereed to as "meat" on the set (not to their face). The honey wagons (http://hollywoodhoneywagon.com/) were often called "meat wagons".

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Old 10-13-2017, 11:22   #24
Agoge2
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
I worked 4 years in the Hollywood film biz. The "talent" was refereed to as "meat" on the set (not to their face). The honey wagons (http://hollywoodhoneywagon.com/) were often called "meat wagons".

Pat
That's why I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Set yourself up to be a victim and there will be plenty who are willing to victimize you. Once done, don't complain about it.

Old 10-13-2017, 21:27   #25
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
I heard that someone asked Hillary Clinton during an interview if Weinstein's behavior was comparable to that of her husband.

She replied, "Close, but no cigar."

Him and the Clinton's together reminded me of an old saying....birds of a feather...lol he probably shared tips with Bill

Liberals are hilarious he preys on women's lib types and so far gets a buy because he has chosen to channel his shame into fighting the NRA????the NRA exists so people can protect themselves from violent and sexual predators oh and their is the right to bear arms thingy....did one of these women pull a gun on this sicko?

Good ole libtards.....they portray stuff in movies then protest it out of character....jeeeez....they portray criminals prostitutes, murders, rapist, deceit etc.....then when not being paid they protest look at Robert DeNiro who has made a career portraying/glorifying deviants and criminality but then protests?????

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 10-13-2017 at 21:32.

Old 10-15-2017, 11:57   #26
bblhead672
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
Good ole libtards.....they portray stuff in movies then protest it out of character....jeeeez....they portray criminals prostitutes, murders, rapist, deceit etc.....then when not being paid they protest look at Robert DeNiro who has made a career portraying/glorifying deviants and criminality but then protests?????
Adult children playing pretend- while assuming their playing affords them intellect and wisdom higher than those they entertain. Eff them!

Old 10-15-2017, 12:12   #27
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Adult children playing pretend- while assuming their playing affords them intellect and wisdom higher than those they entertain. Eff them!

Just saying..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Harv-Hill.jpg (75.1 KB, 39 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"

Old 10-15-2017, 12:18   #28
Golf1echo
Guerrilla Chief

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
I'll raise you a Jeffery Epstein...one of his developments is called "Sex Slave island". What is a little amazing is a search for "Epstein philanderer" brings up a Washington post article on billy c.... hard to even know what to say about their little click, I'll start with DECAY...

^ Ha ha, that is way too complimentary! Thank goodness it's just an animation.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart

Last edited by Golf1echo; 10-15-2017 at 12:21.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:46   #29
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
Just saying..

Lol, you might even reverse those images...

No matter, they are both down to the bone FUGLY no matter who holds that leash !

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Old 10-15-2017, 12:56   #30
Brush Okie
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Lol, you might even reverse those images...

No matter, they are both down to the bone FUGLY no matter who holds that leash !
They might be having a threesom let that picture burn into your mind.