Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 05-25-2019, 14:10   #346
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

Unreal

I really am fascinated by the daily catch 22......congress goes to the courts when the President works around them, but it's obvious that congress will not work with the President and will only resist....so the President (charged with protecting the country) goes around congress, who take him to court.....

You really can't make this shit up.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:53   #347
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
... changing laws that allow them to prosecute people pardoned by the President.
Raw data is available for the pardons and clemency granted by president, by month and year. Our previous President (link to data) pardoned more people per month than our current President (link to data) has his entire term to date.

If you read through the convictions of those pardoned by our previous President, you will find instance after instance of heroin dealers, meth manufacturers and distributors, conspirators, murderers, kidnappers, extortioners.

Our current president has yet to pardon any drug dealers or manufacturers, murderers, or any for low level common crimes.
He has pardoned however, Kristian Saucier, Joseph Arpaio, "Scooter" Libby and a boxer, long dead who appears to have been castigated for being successful, black and married to a white woman simultaneously. There are a couple of others I have not mentioned.

Pardoning Saucier seems to have been a huge middle finger aimed at the lack of any indictments served to the HrC camp for their "you mean wipe it with a towel?" personal email server. Arpaio makes sense to me, Johnson does as well. Reading a little bit about "Scooter" makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. He seems like a pretty shady dude, with great connections.

If the dems want to open up recipients of presidential pardons to post-pardon prosecution, they either have a very specific target, someone whom Trump has pardoned (Libby?), or they have forgotten how long an action like this would tie up the courts re-prosecuting all of Obama's murderers and drug dealers.

Or, this is all normal politics as usual - make nice for the cameras and share drinks and legal insider trading tips in the VIP lounge after business hours. Meanwhile, the constant chaos and manufactured bullshit being blasted at the American public 24/7 keeps folks worried 24/7 that the sky is falling and that we wont survive as a country if this goes on for much longer.

In reading the writings of our Founding Fathers, one could easily conclude that it takes much sober consideration to build a country, while it takes a wildly different type of consideration to run a country.

Quote:
"…when you assemble a number of men to have the advantage of their joint wisdom, you inevitably assemble with those men, all their prejudices, their passions, their errors of opinion, their local interests, and their selfish views." - Benjamin Franklin
To you brave men and women who serve, who have served, and to those who have gone on to Valhalla - thank you.

To the Quiet Professionals here - thank you for letting me be a guest in your house.

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 21:44   #348
Uman
Asset

A good video

Here it is and supporting the boycott.

https://unconstrainedanalytics.org/l...n-other-means/
Uman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 14:23   #349
Uman
Asset

Watch and what do you think>

https://www.*******.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
Old 06-10-2019, 16:03   #350
bubba
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uman View Post
I think that guy has hit the nail on the head.

“Anyone I’m worried about, I’m not worried about....”
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 13:21   #351
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uman View Post
I think I finally understand the term "mansplaining"

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 17:32   #352
Uman
Asset

The 3 Letter Agencies estimation to high.

I think the estimations on the 3 letter Agencies are to high these days, wishful thinking.

Here is why. Where do the 3 letter Agencies recruit from? The Universities and Colleges that we are now saying are Marxists indoctrination institutions. Which has been going on for decades know and the rank and file may not be what we hope. Case in point the FBI and the Soft Trump Coup attempt.

Unfortunately this could be happening to the whole US Government to include the DOD.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:14   #353
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Unfortunately this could be happening to the whole US Government to include the DOD

I may be an alarmist - but the DOD has been leaning left for a long long time. If the DOD as a culture/community holds conservative values as part of their core structure then they are doing a tremendous job of hiding it and PRETENDING to espouse a much more liberal bent.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, or The 1st Special Forces Regiment. These opinions are provided purely as social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

...Hillary Klint0n is NOT my president

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote