Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

Old 09-01-2018, 21:09   #2461
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcorps View Post
Like I said, I did it earlier. And it was a long intro. Somehow it mysteriously disappeared.
I Did not ask for an explanation. Follow instructions or you are not long for this site. You are a guest here so as all guest in a house follow house rules. No need for a response just comply.

Old 09-03-2018, 16:08   #2462
hardcorps
FTFSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Make your first post here:
SHELDON LETTICH is a screenwriter, movie director, producer, and playwright, who has written and/or directed a number of classic action films. Prior to his motion picture career he spent nearly four years with the U.S. Marine Corps, serving as a radio operator in Vietnam with 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, and later with the elite 1st Force Reconnaissance Company at Camp Pendleton, California.

Based partly upon his experiences in Vietnam, he co-authored the renowned Vietnam Veterans play, TRACERS, which was first performed at the Odyssey Theater in Los Angeles. The play then traveled to Joseph Papp’s Public Theater in New York City, the Steppenwolf Theater in Chicago (directed by Gary Sinise), and numerous venues worldwide. It received both Drama Desk Awards and L.A. Drama Critics Awards, and is still being performed throughout the world.

One of his Vietnam-based screenplays caught the eye of Sylvester Stallone, which resulted in an overall deal with Stallone’s White Eagle Productions, and led to him co-writing RAMBO III with Stallone. Lettich also wrote the screenplay for the classic martial arts film, BLOODSPORT, which launched the career of Jean-Claude Van Damme. The new action star returned the favor by helping to launch Lettich’s directing career with the film, LIONHEART, followed by DOUBLE IMPACT, both of which starred Van Damme. Lettich’s next discovery was Mark Dacascos, who debuted in ONLY THE STRONG, a film that introduced the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira to international audiences.

Lettich was also a writer/producer on the historical French Foreign Legion film, LEGIONNAIRE, which starred Van Damme and was shot on location in Morocco. Other foreign countries where he has directed or produced movies include Israel (THE ORDER, THE LAST PATROL), Bulgaria (THE ORDER), Canada & Romania (THE HARD CORPS), Mexico (PERFECT TARGET), and most recently, Russia (BLACK ROSE).

His latest movie is MAX, which he co-wrote with his long-time friend, Boaz Yakin. The film was directed by Boaz and produced by MGM. It was released nationwide in the USA by Warner Brothers in June, 2015, and by the end of the summer had grossed $43 million.

Old 09-04-2018, 04:58   #2463
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Welcome to all the FNG's.

Until such time as you have something worth saying, I would strongly suggest you spend a lot of time reading, searching and keeping YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Hints:
  • Find the Reaper's post "A Message to Garcia" read it, then read it again
  • use your google-foo and hunt for your answers, both here on and the web.
  • ask questions sparingly, there are no "new and improved" questions. Someone has already answered it. Just remember that color, date, temperature, and altitude are universal variables and don't alter the answer.
  • Did I tell you to find and use the SEARCH button??

Be advised, There are several titles you can earn while here. At the top of the list are those with Quiet Professional. They are vetted BTDT Special Forces qualified members..

At the bottom are those with FTFSI,, Don't be Carl and WIN the FTFSI moniker.

Also, learn the use of OPSEC and PERSEC. This site like most has search spiders running all the time. Yahoo, Google, and persons of dubious distinction are always happy to collect YOUR information.. Proper names, addresses, unit locations....

This is a protective warning, Nuff Said??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcorps View Post
SHELDON LETTICH is a...........
Enjoy, keep your eyes on the target, never give up...

For those that strive to become a QP, congratulation and good luck.

For the families, Thank you for your support. Your loved ones will need 110%.

For those on AD, Reserve, & Guard here for an education, Thank you for your service..

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"

Hello
Old 09-05-2018, 11:20   #2464
Mm597
Asset

Hello

Good afternoon men, my name is mike and I will just be looking through your HOME to learn. I was one of the few people who failed to follow basic instructions and decided I better pull my head out and learn. To follow instructions when I am a guest in your home. Thank you for not banning me.
Mike

NG Soldier
Old 09-17-2018, 14:24   #2465
antirl
Asset

NG Soldier

My name is Anthony and I am currently an M-day status Guardsman. I recently attended Ranger school and graduated in April. I've learned that I truly enjoy the military and all it has to offer. I would like to contribute more to my country and hopefully some day become a Green Beret. Reading through the droves of information offered on this board will help with that.

Thanks,

Anthony

Old 09-18-2018, 03:55   #2466
Isobaric
Asset

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Hopeful X-Ray here, currently working as a controls engineer in the heavy equipment sector while I get myself squared away to embark on this journey.
Much thanks to the admin of this forum, as well as the QP's and others who provide content.

V/R.