Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Weapons Discussion Area

Old 12-12-2017, 05:49   #91
7624U
Quiet Professional

lol JJ posted the hot hands while I was typing

"Robert A. Heinlein"

Old 12-12-2017, 14:03   #92
rsdengler
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
Just buy some hunters friends and put one in each pocket and when you have time between warm your hands.
https://www.amazon.com/HotHands-10-c...s=hand+warmers

Taking your gloves off and on will irritate you for all your shooting tasks because you are not used to loading with cold hands for example and the gloves will get in the way of that.

just my .02
LOL...I had 2 packs of hot hands I already put in my bag, I am 2 on you guys...HA

"What do you want, Do you even know, And is it worth the pain, We all have to endure..........." TD

Last edited by rsdengler; 12-12-2017 at 17:40.

Old 12-12-2017, 18:24   #93
2018commo
Quiet Professional

Rita,
Try the hot hands under your gloves, on top of your wrists. I use them this way waterfowling and on the skeet range. If really cold, one under your wool cap too.

Jump Street Never Ends

“There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go, no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone”

"Draw unto others as they have been drawn to you"

Old 12-13-2017, 11:53   #94
rsdengler
Guerrilla

I think I need one of those "hot hands" right about now, my little cubicle at work is freezing. I think that is why they put me in the back..LOL....

Thanks for the advice on the "hot hands", in weather like this I need my little nubby's warmed; still waiting for my instructor to reschedule my shooting lesson. So, if that is in January...well that's definitely not a nice weather month.

"What do you want, Do you even know, And is it worth the pain, We all have to endure..........." TD

Old 12-13-2017, 19:24   #95
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018commo View Post
Rita,
Try the hot hands under your gloves, on top of your wrists. I use them this way waterfowling and on the skeet range. If really cold, one under your wool cap too.
That was a good tip for Rita. Wrists = lots of vessels close to the surface. In terms of heat loss they leak worse than a congressional committee.