Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

F5 Source
Old 11-12-2017, 10:27   #106
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional
 
Team Sergeant's Avatar
 
Team Sergeant is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 20,212
F5 Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by the squid View Post
I'm not going to vote for a guy who cannot give a decisive answer on whether or not homosexuals should be executed: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/11/politi...son/index.html

Or who believes that the decision legalizing gay marriage was worse than the Dred Scott decision: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...57-pro-slavery

Or who pontificates on returning to our "Constitutional roots" but ignores something as clear as the no religious test clause: http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39271/

Or who goes beyond mere disagreement and just plain lies, arguing NFL players who knelt "broke the law": http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...eaking-the-law

Is that sufficient for your purposes?
lol, cnn and wnd quoted, that might be a record on this website. You really need to learn to assess your "sources".

There is only one reason I vote right of center:

Freedom


Everything else is mnutia.
__________________
"The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where they are."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 10:40   #107
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Paslode is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by the squid View Post
I'm not going to vote for a guy who cannot give a decisive answer on whether or not homosexuals should be executed: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/11/politi...son/index.html

Or who believes that the decision legalizing gay marriage was worse than the Dred Scott decision: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...57-pro-slavery

Or who pontificates on returning to our "Constitutional roots" but ignores something as clear as the no religious test clause: http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39271/

Or who goes beyond mere disagreement and just plain lies, arguing NFL players who knelt "broke the law": http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...eaking-the-law

Is that sufficient for your purposes?


Yet....

A serial sexual predator named Bill Clinton and a promoter of the Harvey Weinstein lifestyle named Hugh Hefner are considered by many as ICON's of society.


Who is judged is largely predicated on profit.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 10:41   #108
the squid
BANNED USER
 
the squid is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
lol, cnn and wnd quoted, that might be a record on this website. You really need to learn to assess your "sources".

There is only one reason I vote right of center:

Freedom


Everything else is mnutia.

The WND link was to an op ed written by Moore, and the CNN article was referencing a quote of his on a radio show a few years back. I can draw my own conclusions based off of the content contained therein.

As I said, Roy Moore is a theocrat. There’s nothing about him that supports freedom.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 10:43   #109
the squid
BANNED USER
 
the squid is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Yet....

A serial sexual predator named Bill Clinton and a promoter of the Harvey Weinstein lifestyle named Hugh Hefner are considered by many as ICON's of society.


Who is judged is largely predicated on profit.
This isn’t a zero sum game.

One can be simultaneously disgusted by Weinstein and Moore.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 11:49   #110
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional
 
Team Sergeant's Avatar
 
Team Sergeant is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 20,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by the squid View Post
The WND link was to an op ed written by Moore, and the CNN article was referencing a quote of his on a radio show a few years back. I can draw my own conclusions based off of the content contained therein.

As I said, Roy Moore is a theocrat. There’s nothing about him that supports freedom.
You are wrong and have become nothing but a forum troll.

By supporting the 2nd Amendment Moore does in fact support freedom. Fact not some deluded opinion.

Enjoy your liberal socialist communist brainwashing elsewhere.
__________________
"The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where they are."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 12:04   #111
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Paslode is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by the squid View Post
This isn’t a zero sum game.

One can be simultaneously disgusted by Weinstein and Moore.

While I do enjoy seeing Weinstein thrown to the wolves, they are only allegations at this point. In Harvey's defense it is known that many woman and men have put themselves in these situations to further their careers or get some benefits like back stages passes. A guy who paints for me used to play for a pretty well known rock'n'roll band, he has some great stories. Drugs flowed, sex acts happened and no one questioned anyones age.

I am quite sure we could get very similar dirt as Weinstein on the vast majority (if not all) of the politicians in DC. If the DOJ decided to raid LGBT bars across the US I would wager they would find a significant number of underaged patrons who engage in sexual acts with much older persons.



Who gets smeared and who doesn't is all about controlling the narrative, swaying the minds of voters and winning the game.


Everything that is happening is part of a zero sum game that is being played by the critters in DC and their handlers. Bezo's and the Washington Post did not go after Moore to rid the world of a pedophile, they went after Moore only because Bezo's supports the rodent looking Democrat Doug Jones.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 12:07   #112
PSM
Area Commander
 
PSM's Avatar
 
PSM is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cochise Co., AZ
Posts: 5,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by the squid View Post
I'm not going to vote for a guy who cannot give a decisive answer on whether or not homosexuals should be executed: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/11/politi...son/index.html

Or who believes that the decision legalizing gay marriage was worse than the Dred Scott decision: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...57-pro-slavery

Or who pontificates on returning to our "Constitutional roots" but ignores something as clear as the no religious test clause: http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39271/

Or who goes beyond mere disagreement and just plain lies, arguing NFL players who knelt "broke the law": http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...eaking-the-law

Is that sufficient for your purposes?
I see that Team Sergeant has already sent you to the cornfield, but I think I'll take the advice of Mark Levin and the others on the list below:

Quote:
Mark Levin – Host of “The Mark Levin Show” and Editor-in-Chief of Conservative Review

Initially a supporter of Mo Brooks, Levin switched his endorsement to Moore in the run-off. Discussing President Donald Trump’s decision to endorse Luther Strange, Levin accused Trump of stabbing “every conservative in this country” in the back.

“Now, I have to say, the president of the United States did something yesterday that was a stab the back to every conservative in this country,” Levin said. “His candidate in Alabama is Luther Strange,” he added. “Luther Strange is in Mitch McConnell’s back pocket. The man has been there six months. He’s a crony. He can’t fill Jeff Sessions’ shoes. He’s terrible. — even has some ethical issues swirling around him. But it doesn’t matter to McConnell, just like Thad Cochran in Mississippi.”

25 Key Conservative Endorsements
MARK LEVIN Exposes WaPo Hit Piece on Judge Moore As Complete Fabrication

Pat
__________________
"Hector Lives!"

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 15:55   #113
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Paslode is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post

Unfortunately pedophilia (all paraphilia's for that matter) is only what the law makes it, if the law states the age of consent is 5 years old then it would be perfectly legal for an older person to have their way with your 5 year old child. My Brother in Lawyer has told me on several occasions that ' It doesn't make any difference what is morally right or common sense, all that matters is 'The LAW'.

Yep....you would defend a child predator if The Law allowed it.........GOD DAMN IT PAS that is not the point! Quit wasting my F-ing time!

The Law is the conscience of the Legal Trade.....For example, it appears that in 1880 the LEGAL age of consent in Alabama was 10. Then it appears in 1920 the conscience changed and the Alabama LAW changed the legal age for sexual intercourse to 16, which still stands today. NAMBLA lobbiest are working hard to turn back clock on age of consent....within past 10 years gays have become a protected class, boys are girls and girls are boys, and everyone can legally shower and piss in the same bathroom.

Just to substantiate my comments earlier....


Quote:
France to reassess child sex laws after controversial cases
Quote:
Ms Schiappa said her government was debating a defined age for irrefutable non-consent, between 13 and 15, as part of a new anti-sexism and sexual violence bill to be introduced in 2018.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41966245

https://www.apnews.com/51dcc80f33394c86a655bf272ceb5599
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.

Last edited by Paslode; 11-14-2017 at 15:59. Reason: added another link
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:43.



Copyright 2004-2017 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies