Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2018, 09:59   #46
rsdengler
Guerrilla Chief
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Ok, Rita, break's over. Back to homework.

Errata: One of the comments in the cited article mentions that Trump can't find staff to fill positions because they don't want to go through the wringer that would be involved. That's only partly true. There are still plenty willing to step up despite the suck it will put them in. The real problem can be seen simply by looking at the voting records of any Democrat Senators on confirmations. (Well, maybe with the exception of Sonny Perdue as Ag Sec'y.) They are about obstructing - simple as that. If they can't depose Trump, their other goal is to make him "combat ineffective" - something he doesn't seem to have fallen for.
I saw something about the boy being punished for calling his teacher "ma’am"....Total BS, at least he did not call her the"C" word...Really "ma'am is a punishable offense? Crazy, crazy times.....let's start burning books and shoving us into Internment Camps.......I am sure my "potty mouth" while driving will be a ticket offense soon enough. Man, that means I will be getting a large volume of tickets, "go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200"...I would be royally F'd...LOL....I need to sip a full pot of De Espresso Liber....
__________________
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart


Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 20:03   #47
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional
 
WarriorDiplomat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: C.S. Colorado
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I saw something about the boy being punished for calling his teacher "ma’am"....Total BS, at least he did not call her the"C" word...Really "ma'am is a punishable offense? Crazy, crazy times.....let's start burning books and shoving us into Internment Camps.......I am sure my "potty mouth" while driving will be a ticket offense soon enough. Man, that means I will be getting a large volume of tickets, "go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200"...I would be royally F'd...LOL....I need to sip a full pot of De Espresso Liber....

Well one thing is for sure whether it is the sicko self righteous teachers deciding morality for our children or the entertainment industry influence they are trying to influence the future and the now. According to the below org TV has to be 42% gay? and if you don't see the programming these days every show has diversity and LGBT undertones or overtures

https://www.glaad.org/
__________________
“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” –Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle, The Jungle Book.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 05:00   #48
rsdengler
Guerrilla Chief
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
Well one thing is for sure whether it is the sicko self righteous teachers deciding morality for our children or the entertainment industry influence they are trying to influence the future and the now. According to the below org TV has to be 42% gay? and if you don't see the programming these days every show has diversity and LGBT undertones or overtures

https://www.glaad.org/
Thanks, not the first thing I want to see in the early morning...GLAAD LOL.....Funny you mention that, have you noticed that there are way more commercials showing gay couples? Really, I think that is everyone's own business which is fine with me; but I cannot stand when they try to shove it down your throat and dictate what should be. Sorry, but F them, I've decided long ago that I make my own mind up.Their warped views which they try to pound into kids heads today really F'd-up this Country. Wow....I need a strong coffee now.....
__________________
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart


Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 08-29-2018 at 11:44.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 09:27   #49
bblhead672
Area Commander
 
bblhead672's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
Well one thing is for sure whether it is the sicko self righteous teachers deciding morality for our children or the entertainment industry influence they are trying to influence the future and the now. According to the below org TV has to be 42% gay? and if you don't see the programming these days every show has diversity and LGBT undertones or overtures

https://www.glaad.org/
They desperately want NOT to be less than 1% of the population.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:41   #50
Pete
Quiet Professional
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Fayetteville
Posts: 12,366
If everybody out there would take a look at your county employment stats you'll see that the biggest employer - discounting the military in Cumberland County - out there is the county school system. The union filled right arm of the left.

In Cumberland County, NC the Goodyear tire company employs about 3,000 workers. The county school system around 6,000.

Another reason teachers can fill any leftist protest at the state Capital.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 18:41   #51
Badger52
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western WI
Posts: 4,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
If everybody out there would take a look at your county employment stats you'll see that the biggest employer - discounting the military in Cumberland County - out there is the county school system. The union filled right arm of the left.
Annnnnnddd... Roger! Similar thing here. The Dem here, State Sup't of Public Indocti- er, Instruction, who is running against Walker for Gov, used to also oversee the Milwaukee school district. From HS principal in my town, to Milwaukee (which he ran into the ground pandering to teachers first), then to the state level where he actually praised Walker's efforts at opening up options RE home-schooling, charter schools, etc....

Right up until the moment he decided that he needed the Governor's chair on his resume and he relapsed to full Dem - with the full power of the High Church of Akademia behind him. I'd call him a slithering chameleon but I like chameleons.
__________________
“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”
- Claire Wolfe (and that was back in 1999)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:12.



Copyright 2004-2019 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies