Go Back   Professional Soldiers > Special Forces > Base Camp

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2016, 08:30   #1
BishopRealTalk
Asset
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia
Posts: 9
Offered Pre-Ranger/Ranger before I sign 18x

QPs,

As my profile states, I currently serve in the National Guard. I am seeking a conditional release from the last 11 months of my contract in order to sign an 18x contract. The Guard just offered me Ranger school without the need to extend my contract and I would leave for it in less than a month. If I accepted the slot, I would be required to finish the remainder of my contract thus delaying my 18x contract by a year. Should I go ahead and take the Ranger School slot? or should I continue on the current path of 18x first?

Thanks in advance for your answers and I apologize if this is in the wrong section.
BishopRealTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38.



Copyright 2004-2019 by Professional Soldiers
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies