Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 08-11-2017, 14:11   #46
rsdengler
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
LOL...I saw that Manning photo...looks just like a young boy in his sister's bathing suit....I wonder if he-she has it tucked or did he-she have it chopped?

I always wanted to ask a transgender (he-she) if they happen to have a "feminine hygiene product" and a Pamprin in their purse, just to see their expression, or hear their response.

"Oh, it makes me wonder, what if I slip, will they catch me or watch me fall....." TD

Last edited by rsdengler; 08-11-2017 at 14:42.

Old 08-11-2017, 14:58   #47
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
LOL...I saw that Manning photo...looks just like a young boy in his sister's bathing suit....I wonder if he-she has it tucked or did he-she have it chopped?

I always wanted to ask a transgender (he-she) if they happen to have a "feminine hygiene product" and a Pamprin in their purse, just to see their expression, or hear their response.
OMG, Rita, you are brave! I could not even imagine asking that...

And even more, cannot even imagine the impact these emotionally disturbed individuals have on our brave Servicemen. Disgusting that they would be forced to take on this extra,"baggage!"

So glad Our CINC is stopping this heinous perversion of Our military.

And BTW, have green eyes too...who knew I was in such great company!!!

Holly

Old 08-11-2017, 16:17   #48
Badger52
Area Commander

Lol, nice.

Old 08-12-2017, 00:15   #49
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

The DoD- even with the transgender policy- was still oppressing transgenders:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/29/tr...ving-a-vagina/

Quote:
Men who dress up in women’s clothing and insist they are women are unfairly ostracized from the modern American feminist movement because feminists are overly “reproductive system-focused,” according to an op-ed in the Daily Emerald, the University of Oregon’s student newspaper.

The author of the 790-word jeremiad, Taylor Griggs, trains her invective on “‘free the nipple’ campaigns” and, especially, the perky, neon-pink-yarn “pussy power hats” with which many participants in the January Women’s March on Washington festooned themselves.

Griggs quotes Marie Solis in Mic for the proposition that signs at the Women’s March reading “Pussy power” and “Pussy grabs back” deliver “a clear and oppressive message to trans women.” That oppressive message is: “having a vagina is essential to womanhood.”

Old 08-12-2017, 00:17   #50
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

The Left is now turning on itself:

https://medium.com/athena-talks/i-am...s-da2248223e2a

Quote:
I asked why as a woman who was born with woman parts it is now considered transphobic to want to have conversations about the distinct and unquestionable differences in life experience between cis and trans women. I asked why when women have faced systematic violence at the hands of men and 1 in six women is raped, is it wrong for cis women to have some spaces just for them to feel safe in a world where they don’t? And I was immediately threatened, labeled as transphobic, and left to feel as if my voice was nothing.

I am angry. Angry because now even questioning these issues is seen as an act of hate, discrimination, or intolerance. Angry because wanting to have open conversations is now considered hate speech. I am angry that as a woman who has constantly had to be careful of my language and behavior around men to ensure my own safety, I am now being forced to police my language even more, around and for trans women who had entirely different experiences and anatomy. Female language around female issues is important to many cis women because we have struggled to even have our identities and issues seen as valid.

Old 08-12-2017, 00:25   #51
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

And when a lesbian starts to turn on feminism:

http://www.annemariewaters.org/femin...ayal-of-women/

Quote:
I have sympathy for people who genuinely believe they live in the wrong body, but my sympathy starts to wane when I am labelled a “menstruator” with a “front hole”. My sympathy also wanes when actual women’s concerns about sharing private spaces with men are dismissed, and women’s views ignored. I have almost no sympathy left however when I and everyone else is asked to alter objective realities in the public space to accommodate someone else’s desire to change their sex.

This is occurring because when real feminists in the West achieved their goal of equal rights, they went away and got on with enjoying them. What was left behind was a vacuum that would be filled by inept whining children with no idea of the importance of what they were dealing with. All schooled in Social Justice Warriorism 101 – ‘if it ain’t white, it must be alright’ – they rode on the coattails of feminists while simultaneously destroying their legacy.

I take no pleasure in writing any of this, but it has to be said. Third-wave feminism is a poison that has elevated all other considerations over and above those of actual women. They are the new misogynists, and an enemy to me and any woman (or man) who wants to live in a free, safe, and just society.

Old 08-12-2017, 17:42   #52
Requiem
Guerrilla Chief

Ms. Anne Marie Waters blog post was the most sane thing I've read in a long time. She voiced in clear, competent terms what is happening to women (real ones) today.

Thanks.

Susan

Quote:
...we have a ‘feminism’ movement that has decided that bringing Islamic rape culture to the West is more important than protecting women from it. They’ve decided too, to insult our bodies, demean our genitals, and hand over female private spaces to any man who wants access. As a lifelong feminist, my disgust for this behaviour, and this betrayal of women, has made even me despise the very word.

Old 08-12-2017, 19:32   #53
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Ms. Anne Marie Waters blog post was the most sane thing I've read in a long time. She voiced in clear, competent terms what is happening to women (real ones) today.

Thanks.

Susan
Agreed and by the same time funny in a sad way.

The Liberals have so many internal conflicts within the broad umbrella of Dems/Libs/Progs that it is amazing they agree on anything.....my thoughts have always been that they as a group overlook each others agendas in order to gain their own advancements.....as it turns out their own advancements cross over and conflict each others agendas as we all knew they would....The question is will any of these feminist cross party lines in a huge way if we are able to produce a conservative female presidential hopeful?.... think it could be reasonable that there are LGB (not transexual) and feminist conservatism with more or less the same basic values as any other red blooded conservative american who feels the liberals have gotten completely off the rails.... at least the conservatives are closer to each others values in what we all see as critical to American values and freedom.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 08-12-2017 at 19:34.

Old 08-15-2017, 21:03   #54
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
Agreed and by the same time funny in a sad way.

The Liberals have so many internal conflicts within the broad umbrella of Dems/Libs/Progs that it is amazing they agree on anything.....my thoughts have always been that they as a group overlook each others agendas in order to gain their own advancements.....as it turns out their own advancements cross over and conflict each others agendas as we all knew they would....The question is will any of these feminist cross party lines in a huge way if we are able to produce a conservative female presidential hopeful?.... think it could be reasonable that there are LGB (not transexual) and feminist conservatism with more or less the same basic values as any other red blooded conservative american who feels the liberals have gotten completely off the rails.... at least the conservatives are closer to each others values in what we all see as critical to American values and freedom.
Critical Theory and Intersectionality will be their demise.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.......

While blaming everything on the white, cisgender, heterosexual patriarch that has always controlled America.

Old 08-16-2017, 17:07   #55
the squid
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
And when a lesbian starts to turn on feminism:

http://www.annemariewaters.org/femin...ayal-of-women/
This sort of confirms what I've thought all along. That this whole thing about "pronoun use" is really just a matter of appeasing an aggressive and irrational minority.

This suggests to me that even liberals recognize this whole thing is bullshit and using somebody's "preferred" pronouns is more out of a misguided sense of courtesy than it is any sort of sincere belief that a dude on HRT and in chick clothes is "actually" a woman.
For even those who come short in other ways may justly plead the valor with which they have fought for their country; they have blotted out the evil with the good, and have benefited the state more by their public services than they have injured her by their private actions.

-Thucydides