Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 05-14-2019, 18:10   #1
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Understanding that actions have consequences

A heart-warming video whereby an indoctrinated social justice warrior gets to finally understand that illegal behavior has consequences. Bravo to the cop.
(I know that ***tube is not wanted here; however, this short video is a sign that all is not lost with law enforcement.)

https://www.***tube.com/watch?v=07bj...ature=***tu.be

Last edited by Stobey; 05-14-2019 at 18:15.
Stobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:56   #2
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

I laughed, I cried, that was my feel-good video of the week, thanks for sharing it.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:24   #3
bandycpa
Guerrilla Chief

Reminds me of the time the Mrs and I were on vacation in Orlando. The hotel had a waterslide, so I went to the top to wait my turn. When my turn came, a little 6-7-year-old boy jumped in front of me to go down the slide. The worker supervising the slide stopped him, told him it wasn't his turn yet, and made him go to the back of the line.

I told the worker, "It's all right. He can go ahead. No problem." The worker said, "No, he has to learn." It taught me a lesson too.

When people aren't made to learn the basics of respect and character early on, you get what happened here in the video. Unless of course, you have some sucker like me that just lets them by with it.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:32   #4
cbtengr
Area Commander

When you have states that let the SJW's do as they please and destroy everything in their paths you give idiots like this the idea that they get a pass to do as they please. We need more of this kind of tough love and we need it across the board everywhere.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:45   #5
Agoge2
Area Commander

She is an excellent example to others of what a true snowflake is. She didn't like his sign so she felt her rights superseded his -- as other snowflakes believe -- but this time, she (they) lost the battle.

Job well-done, officer! Keep up the good work.
Agoge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 13:33   #6
PRB
Quiet Professional

She still does not get it......another totally entitled little twit.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 14:29   #7
Scimitar
Area Commander

Here's the real issue.

She's probably a lovely lass.
Probably from a good home.
Good chance she has two quality conservative parents.

But,

The Universities are so farrrr left, they're given a free reign to indoctrinate these little ones. The state of some of the soft sciences is....well, I'd say a joke, but it's actually terrifying.

S

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam fiedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
Maori saying
Scimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 14:41   #8
Badger52
Area Commander

Ausgezeichnet!

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 15:08   #9
rubberneck
Area Commander

When I was a young boy on the occasion when I crossed the line I quickly found myself on the business end of my old mans leather belt. It taught me two things. The first was that actions have consequences and the second was how to properly conduct a risk assessment.

Apparently she learned neither lesson along the way in her useless life. She honestly thought that there was no chance there'd be any repercussions for stealing someone else property, after all that sign threatened her rights, and I doubt she even considered it. I guess that was why she was stunned when he placed her under arrest.

The same *******r posted another video of some snowflake walking up to them in the same spot and punching one of them in the face three of four times without any provocation. The police response was to charge her with simple assault and a citation in lieu of arresting her on the spot. Even when there are consequences for these loons it's padded. As a general rule of thumb I'm opposed to violence against women, but a woman sucker punches a man in the face a couple times I think she's earned painful lesson in the physical difference between the sexes. Play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:11   #10
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
As a general rule of thumb I'm opposed to violence against women, but a woman sucker punches a man in the face a couple times I think she's earned painful lesson in the physical difference between the sexes. Play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
I agree, as a general rule of thump I'm opposed to violence against ladies.

I haven't enjoyed a video so much since the AntiFa Moldylocks female got punched in the face.
bblhead672 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:05   #11
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
When I was a young boy on the occasion when I crossed the line I quickly found myself on the business end of my old mans leather belt. It taught me two things. The first was that actions have consequences and the second was how to properly conduct a risk assessment.

Apparently she learned neither lesson along the way in her useless life. She honestly thought that there was no chance there'd be any repercussions for stealing someone else property, after all that sign threatened her rights, and I doubt she even considered it. I guess that was why she was stunned when he placed her under arrest.
LOL Agreed...the mindset today is very different i.e. getting whipped is abuse and bullying not a deterrent or consequences for stupid decisions. I took many a whooping thought once I was big enough to defy my mom only to have her morph into a wolverine I even thought I could stand up to the old man and found myself dazed getting off the floor with a new found understanding of my place in society. Consequences is the point especially the law of nature where the strong, cunning and wise rule when they get the anarchy that happens during a power struggle between ideologies
Old 05-16-2019, 10:20   #12
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

I know how this ends . . .

as soon as drama queen caused this officer to have to stand in the rain while handling this, I knew she was gonna be a keeper. What a waste of tuition money.
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:55   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raidr View Post
as soon as drama queen caused this officer to have to stand in the rain while handling this, I knew she was gonna be a keeper.
I like how he went back with "ID" question a 2nd time & elicited that she did, in fact, have the ID she denied the first time he asked her.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote