Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 02-19-2021, 12:36   #1
pcfixer
Guerrilla

Our Military’s SJW-Driven Abandonment of Warfighting Is Going to Get Troops Killed

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...beSilgwHVQAwXg

Biography Kurt Schlichter

Kurt Schlichter was personally recruited to write conservative commentary by Andrew Breitbart. He is a name partner at a growing Los Angeles trial lawyer,
a retired Army Infantry colonel with a masters in Strategic Studies from the United States Army War College, and a former stand-up comic.

pcfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 09:38   #2
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Finest Kind!

Box: What say you?
Old 02-20-2021, 14:30   #3
Flagg
Area Commander

I’m definitely going to keep an eye out for Kurt Schlichter’s writings.

He certainly has an interesting background(including comedy) to generate some really unique content and insight.

The opportunity to inject an appropriate amount of comedic effect can’t be overstated in a social/viral world.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 19:32   #4
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Well no wonder the Chinese are being aggressive.....the left wants girls in front line combat units hmmmm sounds as if chinese provacateurs may have influenced and supported our leftist....would that make leftist useful idiots? Hmmmmm anyway the only way for the Chinese to imposes itself militarily is to get the U.S. to lower combat training standards reducing lethality of its combat units....well there is the first female GB who ND into another apartment courtesy of a lowered standards over 14 yr Q course.... the female Ranger Bn LGBTQ types thanks to undo command influence, all the feeder units to tier units are weaker and softer so guess what happens to them over time and MCRD just went coed in bootcamp.....we have Navy fleet commanders so afraid of Covid19 that it causes one to wonder how he ever achieved that level....and we are being bombarded by Generals and Admirals who are leftist champions who do not seem to understand that a legitimate war with a near peer is not GWOT.....they are intentionally or ignorantly helping the Democrat evil close the door on opportunity....we are below the cut line of the Oligarchy elite....try to win a near peer war with female RLTW and USMC....The Chinese are not afraid of us the projection of power are feminist and SJWs with pony tails and lipstick

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 02-20-2021 at 19:35.
WarriorDiplomat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 19:43   #5
Sohei
Area Commander

WD, you are absolutely correct. When the enemy reads articles about how our males are now allowed to wear clear fingernail polish and we have a SecDef wanting to tell our Warriors that those mean, pictures will no longer be tolerated...they laugh at us while they train to hunt our people. We once projected strength and warrior-ship while now we are trying our best to lead the way for the kindler, gentler *warriors* if not the prettiest and best groomed. We will destroy ourselves from within without any help from foreign enemies.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 06:57   #6
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfixer View Post
Thanks for sharing the link, which includes a link to Michael Walsh's book.
Those following Townhall or the conservative blogosphere are no stranger to Schlichter; he's usually a good read.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 10:04   #7
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohei View Post
WD, you are absolutely correct. When the enemy reads articles about how our males are now allowed to wear clear fingernail polish and we have a SecDef wanting to tell our Warriors that those mean, pictures will no longer be tolerated...they laugh at us while they train to hunt our people. We once projected strength and warrior-ship while now we are trying our best to lead the way for the kindler, gentler *warriors* if not the prettiest and best groomed. We will destroy ourselves from within without any help from foreign enemies.
Agreed, this is a two fold option for the patience of the Chinese.....actually 3 options, leftism, economic dependence or a weakened military that serve no other purpose than to show the world a woman CAN carry a ruck and shoot a gun forget H2H warfare that was 100 years ago.....afterall despite suntzu the Chinese would never engineer a conflict that puts the world in that kind of fight again Christ the Chinese dont have the people to spare....do they?....leftist cant quite connect the dots as to how these female "warriors" keep ending up pregnant and on staff.....or that the mentally ill transgendered can serve equally despite the cost of synthetic hormone therapy and the tweaking of the dosages under unusual circumstances....imagine if men could just adjust testosterone as needed...the Chinese own quite a bit of American real estate and forget they are independent Chinede businessmen the state can at a single word take the assets of ANY citizen....of course they have the help of Democrats led by the Cmdnt Eric Lassard errrrr Joe Biden.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 02-21-2021 at 15:16.
WarriorDiplomat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 12:40   #8
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Aaaaand lets now destroy the Navy

Consider this pledge proposed by Task Force Navy One, which was formed in June to develop strategies to combat discrimination in the Navy:

"I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every sailor in the Navy. I pledge to engage in ongoing self-reflection, education and knowledge sharing to better myself and my communities. I pledge to be an example in establishing healthy, inclusive and team-oriented environments. I pledge to constructively share all experiences and information gained from activities above to inform the development of Navy-wide reforms."

WOKE level 1000

Source

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 12:45   #9
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5US View Post
Consider this pledge proposed by Task Force Navy One, which was formed in June to develop strategies to combat discrimination in the Navy:

"I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every sailor in the Navy. I pledge to engage in ongoing self-reflection, education and knowledge sharing to better myself and my communities. I pledge to be an example in establishing healthy, inclusive and team-oriented environments. I pledge to constructively share all experiences and information gained from activities above to inform the development of Navy-wide reforms."

WOKE level 1000

Source
I remember another pledge that was more laconic and concluding with liberty and justice for all.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 13:06   #10
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
I remember another pledge that was more laconic and concluding with liberty and justice for all.
Indeed. Once I reached the level of accountability to which I actually knew what I was saying as I said the Pledge of Allegiance, I always saw our flag as being a visual representation of our Constitution. I swore and oath to defend that document and what it meant to me as an American for 34 years until I retired. I wouldn't swear that pledge under any circumstance.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 13:09   #11
PRB
Quiet Professional

I am too old for all of this shit..... you'd never think 'things' could change so damned much in a few decades.....
PRB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 13:32   #12
Box
Quiet Professional

Pledge - a cleaning product made by S. C. Johnson & Son. First sold in 1958, it is used to help dust and clean by those of us that "hold ourselves to a higher standard"

Dinosaurs and Neandertals reportedly employed it as a sincere declaration of honor and commitment...
...modern-day beerohkrats zealously employ it as a punchline.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 02-21-2021 at 13:38.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 19:56   #13
tonyz
Area Commander

There is something to be said for archaic humans.

<sigh>

Honor and commitment to the Constitution (at least in DC) seem to have become rare indeed.

“Did that selfie make my ass look fat?”

“Are my student loans going to be forgiven?”

“No body...I mean NO BODY needs a gun.”

“TX just needs more GREEN energy.”

“We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe..."

“...climate change. It is a national security issue, and we must treat it as such...”

“Follow the SCIENCE...”

<sigh>

Can there be such a thing as too stupid to fail ? Asking for a friend...

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 20:58   #14
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
I am too old for all of this shit..... you'd never think 'things' could change so damned much in a few decades.....
There's something that they used to say about old guys:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg don't.jpg (91.5 KB, 44 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 23:52   #15
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5US View Post

WOKE level 1000

Source

Thats all fine... No Trophy when your dead.

"Robert A. Heinlein"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote