Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-12-2018, 22:21   #1516
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
Yes Sir, well in fact I was chosen to go attend this private meeting, which they are paying for, to provide insight on working in kitchens, and the education about their specific disease when working in one. Lol

Am also going to share the benefits of going in to a lower priced market for their regional meetings. And expand on the much, much lower crime rate we have here. It's a win win...

Badger, actually I have a weakness for polish sausage, and creating that perfect blend is an ongoing passion! Good stuff!

And Rita, thanks! Will let you know the details of my culinary adventure!

Holly
If Rahm indeed quits no doubt he will take some with him who will not have a place in a new administration...the leader always takes much of his insiders with him.....so now may be a good time to buy up some real estate

"Tis a glorious day, indeed!
Old 09-12-2018, 22:43   #1517
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

"Tis a glorious day, indeed!

Breitbart dropped an atom bomb on Google and their minions.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...rump-election/

No place for the cockroaches to hide, nor sidestepping direct questions. This should provide months of entertainment.

Old 09-13-2018, 17:32   #1518
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
If Rahm indeed quits no doubt he will take some with him who will not have a place in a new administration...the leader always takes much of his insiders with him.....so now may be a good time to buy up some real estate
Tiny dancer is definitely out.

Old 09-14-2018, 15:49   #1519
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Well Sir, I agree with your logic, as you are very smart in your analysis of everything. Chicago real estate, however, will not be my next purchase, lol.

Holly

Last edited by echoes; 09-15-2018 at 06:57.

Old 09-17-2018, 14:30   #1520
tonyz
Area Commander

With the side show in DC regarding the Kavanaugh confirmation - thought this might bring a smile.

HAPPY CONSTITUTION DAY !

On September 17, 1787, the delegates to the Constitutional Convention met for the last time to sign the document they had created.

http://www.constitutionday.com/

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Old 09-17-2018, 16:03   #1521
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
HAPPY CONSTITUTION DAY !

On September 17, 1787, the delegates to the Constitutional Convention met for the last time to sign the document they had created.

http://www.constitutionday.com/
"...if we keep it."
- That guy on the $100 bill.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino

Good news bad news
Old 09-19-2018, 06:34   #1522
cbtengr
Area Commander

Good news bad news

First the good news, recd. my first Social Security check today, always wondered if I would ever get one. Now the bad news, my property taxes are due so the county will be getting every dime of that first payment. I have no complaints though, thus far I have had a pretty good life. You do get out of life what you put into it.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:42   #1523
rsdengler
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
First the good news, recd. my first Social Security check today, always wondered if I would ever get one. Now the bad news, my property taxes are due so the county will be getting every dime of that first payment. I have no complaints though, thus far I have had a pretty good life. You do get out of life what you put into it.
Nice....good news, use it wisely Property Taxes....well yep, we are always sucked dry like a turnip with taxes.....

Happy Thought of the Day....Almost 2 weeks until I go on vacation....Hurry up, I'm going crazy.....I need a few days of Zen....Alone....to clear my head....counting, counting.......

Rita

Old 09-19-2018, 13:29   #1524
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Happy Thought of the Day....Almost 2 weeks until I go on vacation....Hurry up, I'm going crazy.....I need a few days of Zen....Alone....to clear my head....counting, counting.......

Rita, have fun on your vaca! I was just dry firing and felt so relaxed when I was done! So I know the feeling of needing some time to Zen out, lol!

Counting down....

Holly

Old 09-19-2018, 18:52   #1525
PSM
Area Commander

Heading to Ft. Carson this weekend to "pin" our son's Warrant Officer bars on him.

(Please give me a hint as to how these new fangled bars are attached. )

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Old 09-19-2018, 20:06   #1526
cbtengr
Area Commander

Congrats to your son Pat! Safe travels to you!

Old 09-19-2018, 20:56   #1527
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Heading to Ft. Carson this weekend to "pin" our son's Warrant Officer bars on him.

(Please give me a hint as to how these new fangled bars are attached. )

Pat
These days it is a Velcro patch and the ASU's are just like the Greens were

Congrats

Old 09-19-2018, 21:29   #1528
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Congrats to your son Pat! Safe travels to you!
Thanks, we really appreciate that!

Quote:
These days it is a Velcro patch and the ASU's are just like the Greens were

Congrats

Thanks, WD!

He mentioned a clip, though.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Old 09-19-2018, 22:34   #1529
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Thanks, we really appreciate that!

Thanks, WD!

He mentioned a clip, though.
Well on the ASU like the Greens their is a lapel on the shoulders to the neck where the rank can be pinned I am sure it is on the web under AR 670-1 but I am unaware of a clip unless there is a special thing they have now I have not seen

Also on the beret the Warrant rank is pinned center mass instead of the DUI lie the NCO corps

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 09-19-2018 at 22:36.

Old 09-19-2018, 22:44   #1530
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Well on the ASU like the Greens their is a lapel on the shoulders to the neck where the rank can be pinned I am sure it is on the web under AR 670-1 but I am unaware of a clip unless there is a special thing they have now I have not seen

Also on the beret the Warrant rank is pinned center mass instead of the DUI lie the NCO corps
I'll check 670-1 but I imagine that they will give us instruction beforehand. What was wrong with the pins and snap retainers, though?

If you are near the Fountain Camping World Sat. night, stop by. It's a little Casita.