Old Today, 08:37   #61
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Plus, I like large targets carrying shiny objects. It's like a lure to a fish.
Its also a log nightmare for his enemies - lots of penetration needed to penetrate that much hostile blubber - heavier rounds means his enemies will have to carry more weight in ammo...
...admittedly, his big stupid fat no ankle having freedom hating hateful commie ass will also excel in arctic warfare
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, or The 1st Special Forces Regiment. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

...Hillary Klint0n is NOT my president

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; Today at 08:47.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:42   #62
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Its also a log nightmare for his enemies - lots of penetration needed to penetrate that much hostile blubber - heabeir rounds means his enemies will have to carry more weight in ammo...
...admittedly, his big stupid fat no ankle having freedom hating hateful commie ass will also excel in artic warfare
I thought you were in character today. Are you sure you've got the pronouns as PC as they need to be?
Inquiring US Soccer team players want to know.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10   #63
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I thought you were in character today. Are you sure you've got the pronouns as PC as they need to be?
Inquiring US Soccer team players want to know.
Sometimes I WILL assume gender when I get my dander up. Sometimes that kind of stuff gets me angrier than two toddlers fighting over legos - about as frustrated as a teenager playing Fortnite when the internet crashes - jumpier than a possum eatin' lemons - crazier than a one legged hermaphrodite in a butt fuckin' contest...
...I suppose when my emotions get the best of me like that, I 'COULD inadvertently assume that some non-gender specific fat commie capri pants and sleeveless t-shirt wearin' pasty complected no ankle having antiamerican freedom hating shit bag could actually be a womyn instead of an involuntarily privileged member of the patriarchy

I apologize.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, or The 1st Special Forces Regiment. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

...Hillary Klint0n is NOT my president

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:31   #64
rsdengler
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Its also a log nightmare for his enemies - lots of penetration needed to penetrate that much hostile blubber - heavier rounds means his enemies will have to carry more weight in ammo...
...admittedly, his big stupid fat no ankle having freedom hating hateful commie ass will also excel in arctic warfare
......I think that "the big stupid fat no ankle commie" could be taken down with a harpoon in an arctic warfare scenario.....sort of like "modern day" whale hunting for blubber....

You killed it with the "fat no ankle commie" comment....I can't stop laughing....

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:37   #65
Pete
Quiet Professional

And BLM has hit Médecins Sans Frontières

You would think they were safe from all this but ......

Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders/MSF) has been accused of reinforcing “colonialism and white supremacy” by 1,000 current and former employees in a letter to the NGO’s management.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ism-employees/

"Several prominent members of the NGO spoke out about the group’s perceived faults including board members in the UK and in southern Africa who signed the letter that called on the group to get rid of “decades of power and paternalism”, Franceinfo reports.

Other signatories to the letter denounced a so-called “white saviour” mentality among members of the organisation.

According to The Guardian, the letter came in response to a statement released by the Italian branch of MSF that stated members of the group should talk about how “all lives matter”, with some seeing the phrase as conflicting with the Black Lives Matter movement........."
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote