Go Back   Professional Soldiers > Welcome to Professional Soldiers > Introductions

Came here for tips and knowledge regarding selection...
Old 06-24-2018, 18:22   #2446
jmm2686
Asset

Came here for tips and knowledge regarding selection...

RA, E5, 25 ID, 3-7 FA, FDC. Trying out for SMU/SFOD-D in Spring 2019. Came here for tips, knowledge regarding selection that could benefit me for ASC. Won't be posting much; mostly reading...

Introduction
Old 06-25-2018, 07:16   #2447
N0MAD
Asset

Introduction

Im here to learn and discuss with professionals. I am attending SFAS soon.

-John Wooden

First Post/Introduction
Old 06-28-2018, 08:09   #2448
Canyon
Asset

First Post/Introduction

I am currently a civilian engineer working in the defense contracting industry. I have been in contact with a SF recruiter, planning to enlist in the National Guard with Rep 63 contract. Current plan is to leave for basic sometime late this year. I've been lurking on this site for about 2 months, made the account a month ago, just now getting around to introducing myself. It seems like just about every question known to man has already been asked and answered here so it seems unlikely I will have much presence.

I've been lifting weights off and on for about 5 years. My age, height and weight are 23, 6'3" and 225 lbs. Right now my focus is increasing my endurance with calisthenics and improving my PT scores while still lifting some weights. I've read Chosen Soldier, currently splitting time between Lions of Kandahar and Get selected!.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has answered questions on this forum in the past. You've indirectly provided me with a lot of helpful information and answered a lot of my questions as well.

Introduction
Old 06-29-2018, 12:38   #2449
Bolt
Asset

Introduction

Good afternoon, Gentlemen.

I am a 17 year-old from Texas that is interested in absorbing as much information I can about SF and the SF lifestyle. I do not intend to post often as I can assume most/all of my questions have already been asked and answered, nor do I intend to butt my head into discussions where I do not belong. I'm simply here to learn.