Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2019, 11:56   #16
Box
Quiet Professional
 
Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NC
Posts: 3,810
I think I am lost - I may have walked into the wrong thread - so, this thread is dealing with a tight-kit community suffering from a scandal that seems to prove that standards have been compromised - integrity has been questioned - and the very roots of an institution are now suspect in as much as their top trainers have been letting substandard performers graduate from the program fully aware that they should have never been there in the first place....


Are we talking about Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin, and William Singer or is this still an SFAS thread?
Or is it the same thing?
Or does it even matter anymore?
__________________
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, or The 1st Special Forces Regiment. These opinions are provided purely as social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

...Hillary Klint0n is NOT my president


"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 13:38   #17
Trapper John
Quiet Professional
 
Trapper John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I think I am lost - I may have walked into the wrong thread - so, this thread is dealing with a tight-kit community suffering from a scandal that seems to prove that standards have been compromised - integrity has been questioned - and the very roots of an institution are now suspect in as much as their top trainers have been letting substandard performers graduate from the program fully aware that they should have never been there in the first place....


Are we talking about Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin, and William Singer or is this still an SFAS thread?
Or is it the same thing?
Or does it even matter anymore?
As usual Brother, your biting sarcasm speaks truth in volumes! Unfortunately it has become a distinction without a difference.
__________________
Honor Above All Else
Trapper John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:39   #18
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional
 
WarriorDiplomat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: C.S. Colorado
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
^^^^^"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." - Alexander Tytler

I don't think this ship is turning around.
I would like to think that we as a nation have woken to the New World Order agenda....but.....they have our youth...and our future
__________________
“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” –Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle, The Jungle Book.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 23:55   #19
tom kelly
Quiet Professional
 
tom kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia,Pa.
Posts: 809
Youth &" THE NEW WORLD ORDER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
I would like to think that we as a nation have woken to the New World Order agenda....but.....they have our youth...and our future
They Don't have all of the youth, My grandchildren ages 18 to 33 and great-grandchildren 2 to 16 think like I do. I spend time with them QUALITY TIME. They see through the "Progressive Socialist" propaganda spewed by the Liars in Government, Schools from grades K to postgraduate, The mainstream media, their former associates who were once their friends but were seduced by the propaganda from the left. IT IS UP TO US the parents, grandparents and great grandparents is we live that long to STAY IN THE FIGHT.
__________________
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN: BUT, NOBODY WANTS TO DIE.
tom kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:37   #20
Badger52
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western WI
Posts: 4,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
IT IS UP TO US the parents, grandparents and great grandparents is we live that long to STAY IN THE FIGHT.
Amen. They are the ones I am fighting for, the only ones that matter, not the whole school district.
__________________
“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”
- Claire Wolfe (and that was back in 1999)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:15   #21
Combat Diver
Quiet Professional
 
Combat Diver's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NC/Astan
Posts: 359
Seems he should have his Tab revoked for fair play.

CD
Combat Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:46.



Copyright 2004-2019 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies