Old 06-11-2006, 19:35   #211
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep
18x shipping out 20060713
And this "Get Selected!" book is awesome.
Thx. Glad to help.
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:24   #212
chittnp
Asset

18x 07 September
chittnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 21:26   #213
jbean983
Asset

shipping

18X shipping out July 13th. Can't Wait!!!
jbean983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 17:43   #214
Poolshark
Asset

I signed up as 18x, and I am shipping out on the 5th of September. This website has given me all the information I could have wated and more. Ordered "Get Selected" and plan to memorize it front cover to back.
Poolshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 20:23   #215
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18xPoolshark
I signed up as 18x, and I am shipping out on the 5th of September. This website has given me all the information I could have wated and more. Ordered "Get Selected" and plan to memorize it front cover to back.
Good one 1st post.. well your tracking.

Meaning you know what to do first off. Read, listen and learn. Keep doing that and you'll do good. "Selected" is a great book from looking it over and reading the post s on here. Use it and get you security clearance stuff done. Search for it here, get a memory stick for it too.

Good luck and keep us posted. Your future, start it off right.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:15   #216
Poolshark
Asset

I have already talked to someone from this forum, who will be at Fort Benning with me as an 18x. I also wish the best of luck to anyone who will attempt to achieve greatness from that little paper with 18x on it. I just hope people will be as willing to help me as I am to help others. With great teamwork, everything can be accomplished better, faster, and thoroughly. I will be sure to track progress for all to see. Thanks Again.
Poolshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 15:44   #217
spdch
SF Candidate

Thanks

I haven't signed on here for awhile, but I wanted to drop a note to say thanks to all the SF types on this board. I am an X-Ray who just graduated the Q-course a few months ago. I have only posted here a handful of times, but over time (starting before I even began the whole 18X thing) I have gleaned an incredible amount of info from the experienced guys around here. So thanks for the info and to the guys waiting to go: look around this website, its one of the only places you will find the answers you are looking for. Good luck.

D
Old 09-29-2006, 17:33   #218
Gypsy
Area Commander

Congrats to you spdch!
Old 09-30-2006, 09:57   #219
dennisw
Area Commander

Congrats spdch!
Old 10-03-2006, 19:24   #220
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Congrats spdch!

what MOS?
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 20:57   #221
NSDQ
Guerrilla

Congratulations spdch
Is not this the fast that I have choosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? When thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? Isaiah 58:6,7
NSDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:53   #222
x SF med
Quiet Professional

spdch

Are you now an 18D? If so, welcome to the fold. the only other SFMOS I could welcome you to would be 18B.

No matter, congratulations and prepare to learn even more - eyes and ears.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 21:29   #223
Jgood
Quiet Professional

18X ship April 26th 2007

Training in the Phoenix area if any one else is around and would like to do some training PM me
There is only one tactical principal which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.
Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
Jgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 15:58   #224
11BLRSD
SF Candidate

18X 20070504
Old 10-24-2006, 19:43   #225
POO
SF Candidate

18B3V Candidate

On 28Sep06 I was sworn into C/2BN/19SFG as a prior-service NQP. My date for SFAS is undetermined yet. However, should be sometime Spring '07 once I complete BAC and earn my wings.

Over the months I have learned and continue to learn a wealth of knowledge both from the website and my mentor (18D instructor), as well as getting slammed a couple times . Gentlemen, thank you for your time and patience. My only wish is to one day earn the Green Beret and my long tab, as well as the respect of men such as you. Again, thank you for setting up this website and sharing your wisdom, stories, jokes, etc... with all of us.