View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 15:02   #5
JG88
Asset

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here so I figured that I would give an update on my status. I was finally able to sign an Active Army contract. Being prior service and from the National Guard has made the reenlistment process a nightmare. Long story short, My recruiter submitted my grade determination without submitting my updated ASVAB scores so when the list of jobs became available to me 18X was not an option unfortunately. I had a small list of MOS's that was available to me for re-class since my original MOS 91G no longer exist. I was able to enlist as a 19D and I will get to keep the rank of SGT but I have to repeat basic again. I ship out in January to go to Ft.Benning. For now I'm going to focus on the 25 meter targets of getting through OSUT, Getting in excellent physical condition and learning everything I can about being a scout. hopefully this will open the door to a few schools. Once I get my first duty station I plan on dropping a packet for selection.
JG88 is offline   Reply With Quote