View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 13:53   #215
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
How such a beautiful creature as the typical American Woman can cause so much division and hostility simply by existing will always be a mystery to me.

The best possible demonstration of equality on the battle field is how we treat something as simple as a punch in the face.
If a man starts some shit and momentarily lets his mouth overpower his physical prowess, resulting in a punch in the face - we generally tend to agree that he got what was coming to him, and hope that he learned a lesson. If he drops to the floor, unconscious, from a single punch - then the guy throwing that punch is held in high esteem - a scrapper that isn't to be trifled with.

If a female starts some shit - manages to back down a male purely by the tone of her voice, yet decides to press her aggression, clearly intent on pushing the matter until it escalates into physical violence, clearly unapologetic for her actions and completely disrespectful in her demeanor -
it is INAPPROPRIATE for us to call her a bitch
it is UNACCEPTABLE to her in the face
if that same punch should find its way to the center of her face - the guy throwing that punch is done for
...because you dont hit girls

In a society that thinks you cant punch a woman in the face without being stigmatized as a social degenerate and abuser - you will NEVER
EVER
EVER EVER EVER
...find true equality.

True equality means that anyone who runs their mouth can be punched in the face by somebody who is sick of putting up with bullshit.

Combat does not care if you get punched in the face - being raised in a culture that teaches that punch a man in the face is bad but punching a woman in the face is a mortal sin is going to get someone killed in combat.

I was taught that it is NOT ok to punch a woman in the face and I still believe that to be true. 'Rasslin with one is ok - in fact, I encourage it.

But hey - lets continue to pretend that we are all the same.
I'd love to see the courts have to make a ruling on a case where a man punches out some female publicly gets in his face and is menacing him uses the defense, "I do not discriminate based upon gender when defending myself from a perceived threat."
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote