View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 19:07   #62
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

I got that LL Bean one. The green is almost a perfect match for OG 107 pants. Its a nice jacket, but its not going to keep you warm - you have to wear something underneath it if its very cold. Just right for those sudden rainstorms, rolls up very small and no logo. Some guys thought it was issue and pissed because they didn't get one. LOL. nice big pockets too. I haven't had a chance to test the water-proofing yet. of course as soon as I received it it quit raining and has been 90 degrees. All in all an excellent purchase for the price.

Polar Bear done good.

The SPEAR fleece was a no go. None available and I understand the current manufacturer has QC issues. So I got one from Triple Aught Design coming. With those two, I should be good to go.

Thanks for the help.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote