Professional Soldiers

Professional Soldiers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weapons Discussion Area (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Black Saturday (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53975)

frostfire 11-14-2018 14:08

Black Saturday

15% all firearm and no tax on black Saturday at south px minimall firearm store
Dang it! I dont need that Sig 365 when Im Oconus 340 days in a year
.....but the trigger feels like my g26 after $150 trigger work... and it comes with fiber optic tritium front sight and....:boohoo

pyreaux 11-14-2018 21:30

Sometimes the best Christmas present is the one you give yourself.

Swoop 11-15-2018 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostfire (Post 647454)
15% all firearm and no tax on black Saturday at south px minimall firearm store

Thanks, time to go shopping.......for myself!!

JimP 11-15-2018 07:44

Frostfire, "need's" got nothing to do with it.

rsdengler 11-15-2018 08:25

LOL....If I could afford a Christmas Present like a new handgun this year for myself....Yeah, I'm in...Ha...but, I need to save my money for my new house.....damn...:D

frostfire 11-15-2018 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 647483)
Frostfire, "need's" got nothing to do with it.

Not helping lol

Apparently at $495 without tax then 15% taken off makes it best price in entire US even compared to mil/Leo discount from quanticotactical

only 2 left!....... so I need some of you kind hearted mofo out there to help a brother out. If they are still in stock by Wed then you ll see one stubborn poor soul camping outside px on Friday night! My wallet will forever thank you (you know what comes next.... holster, proprietary light for the rail, figuring out ammo match up etc)

Badger52 11-18-2018 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostfire (Post 647522)
only 2 left!....... so I need some of you kind hearted mofo out there to help a brother out. If they are still in stock by Wed then you ll see one stubborn poor soul camping outside px on Friday night! My wallet will forever thank you (you know what comes next.... holster, proprietary light for the rail, figuring out ammo match up etc)

Did you score?

Nothing for me this year (well...maybe) but am putting together a coalition of the willing to hit PSA for their Fed Black Box .22LR sale (limit 5 boxes). After mail-in rebate one could have 8,000 rounds for $200. Am thinking that would make our local 4H kids' stockage level a bit better.

frostfire 11-25-2018 05:33

naw

when one lacks self control, it is crucial to remove temptations....

I left the country.

rsdengler 11-25-2018 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 647596)
Did you score?

Nothing for me this year (well...maybe) but am putting together a coalition of the willing to hit PSA for their Fed Black Box .22LR sale (limit 5 boxes). After mail-in rebate one could have 8,000 rounds for $200. Am thinking that would make our local 4H kids' stockage level a bit better.

OK, LOL...."Did you score?".....Kinda of sounds like he was looking for a one-nighter by that comment....HA....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostfire (Post 647749)
naw

when one lacks self control, it is crucial to remove temptations....

I left the country.

Hey, who needs that Sig 365 anyhow....LOL........that is definitely a nice handgun....I wouldn't mind a piece like that....Oh well, no presents for me either this year ;)