Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Black Rifle Coffee & Evan Hafer (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53076)

JJ_BPK 12-07-2017 05:56

Black Rifle Coffee & Evan Hafer

Evan Hafer, Doing good in the veteran community..

Quote:

'Pro-America' Black Rifle Coffee becoming popular among conservatives, founder says

By Julia Limitone Published December 05, 2017 Small Business, Big Success

Black Rifle Coffee Company is not where you go to get your average cup of Joe. The Salt Lake City-based venture is making waves with high-quality coffee while taking a pro-Trump, pro-gun and pro-military stance.

The company’s founder, Evan Hafer said his coffee is becoming very popular among conservatives.

“Progressives hate me and conservatives love me. So if you’re pro-American, pro-America you’re going to love my coffee,” Hafer told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo on “Mornings with Maria.”

The former Army Special Forces vet started roasting coffee in 2006 so he could have fresh coffee while deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hafer said his passion for coffee, coupled with his military experience, is how Black Rifle was created.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...nder-says.html
They do snake eater shiite in their videos.. PS: there is a bit of a problem with the tail end of this clip,, sound is a tad blurree.. You might need to play it a couple times to get the message.. :]

https://www.*******.com/watch?v=FtM8tBq0FnY

Move video's on their ******* site,, BUTT Check your ISP, some of those &*^(&*^(&*^ have blocked their videos,, No idea why??

DOL :lifter

https://www.*******.com/channel/UCnh...kfLSNfRSmQjAzg

SF_BHT 12-07-2017 06:34

Been drinking it for a year.... great source for good coffee .......

rsdengler 12-07-2017 08:41

I saw that segment yesterday, and that video was hilarious...I already have my coffee order on the way..Support your Veteran Businesses and Drink Up....:lifter

TOMAHAWK9521 12-07-2017 09:40

Evan said they are shipping 5 tons of coffee to US troops in the war zones in time for Christmas. Pretty cool. :lifter

Their customer lounge at their office is very nice. I've stopped in there a couple of times while passing through Salt Lake City.

Golf1echo 12-07-2017 10:11

Looks like a very impressive operation, definitely will try some. Thanks for posting.

Streck-Fu 12-07-2017 10:11

I've ordered from them a few times. I had shipping issues on the first couple orders where the first took 9 days to ship to include 2 days after I received the shipping notification. They offered a 20% coupon for my next order as compensation so I used it and the that shipment included only half the order.

Of course they fixed it and I attribute that to growing pains.

The product is very good though. I stick with the darker roasts like Beyond Black and Blackbeard's Delight. Berzeker Blend is pretty good too; especially on weekends.

Team Sergeant 12-07-2017 11:13

They need a:

"Professional Soldiers" blend....................

Or maybe a :

"Snake Eaters" roast.

Flagg 12-07-2017 12:24

I met Evan and a few of his partners 2 years ago.

He is an extremely focused business owner. Extremely focused.

The part of the BRCC story I like the best is their goal of hiring 10,000 Veterans.

A big/bold vision for a small company, but franchising can fix that.

Several hundred locations around the country over the next 5+ years could mean not only really good coffee, but hubs/“Embassies” for like minded people.

Community.

I’m of the belief that once the BRCC network is built out it will be unlike anything the US has seen since Harley-Davidson rose from the ashes 35 years ago.

I reckon the BRCC community could become the next Harley Owners Group(HOG).

sfshooter 12-07-2017 19:48

Just Black blend for me.....good stuff. Been drinking it over a year now off and on.
Some of their videos are hilarious if not a tad goofy.:D

Badger52 01-24-2019 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg (Post 636449)
I’m of the belief that once the BRCC network is built out it will be unlike anything the US has seen since Harley-Davidson rose from the ashes 35 years ago.

Had to revisit this thread as I wanted to pick up a press and some BRCC coffee to do that special, take-time-makin'-it cup when a couple of toxic non-Jillette™ men are celebrating completing some achievement. Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! :D I'll be getting down there to look it over.

Now a bit over a year since this thread, anyone have any other favorite blends/grinds from BRCC? (and my coffee is typically taken black)

Nice to see he continues to move this thing forward.

JJ_BPK 01-24-2019 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 649234)

Looks like they added a workout brew? :D

https://www.*******.com/watch?v=-rUARSPzKes

rsdengler 01-25-2019 11:54

Quote:

Now a bit over a year since this thread, anyone have any other favorite blends/grinds from BRCC? (and my coffee is typically taken black)

I really liked their AK47-Expresso Blend, I ordered some last year and it was fantastic. I have to order some more, so I'll take a look and see what else I may like in the "dark roast" selections. Thanks for bumping this up. :o

Badger52 01-25-2019 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 649256)
I really liked their AK47-Expresso Blend, I ordered some last year and it was fantastic. I have to order some more, so I'll take a look and see what else I may like in the "dark roast" selections. Thanks for bumping this up. :o

Thanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.

EricV 01-27-2019 11:45

As a Snowflake/SJW, how am I supposed to feel about this?? Obviously there's no safe space here when my delicate sensibilities are disturbed by the crowd of MAGA hats who will patronize the place.

On the other hand, the place will probably be filled with gun carrying vets who will take care of business if I'm bothered by ruffians while quietly slurping my coffee.

I'm connfused!! :confused:

JJ_BPK 01-27-2019 12:03

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by EricV (Post 649288)
As a Snowflake/SJW,
I'm connfused!! :confused:

Choose wisely, My son..

Golf1echo 01-28-2019 08:32

A couple bags of CAF, spelled with a spade in the middle, was shared. I thought it was good coffee, had a nice grind and it was bomb proof until it was all gone.

Peregrino 01-28-2019 22:24

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

---- Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! :D I'll be getting down there to look it over. ------- .

Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

Attachment 35568

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))

glebo 01-29-2019 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrino (Post 649306)
Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

Attachment 35568

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))

lolol.. I always thought that vaping shit was gay as fuck... :D

Badger52 01-29-2019 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrino (Post 649306)

LMAO. No worries; this ain't Seattle.

JJ_BPK 01-29-2019 07:19

1 Attachment(s)
The vap'r crowd is targeting FOG's and Grand Pods

Stay frosty :D

rsdengler 03-21-2019 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 649258)
Thanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.

Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....:p

Badger52 03-21-2019 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 650473)
Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....:p

Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

abc_123 03-22-2019 19:44

Was going to order. Went to their "create an account" link.... Got nothing. Dead link. No easily found direct "contact us" link...

Too bad. Wanted to help out a brother, but BLUF: Need to block and tackle. Do routine things routinely ...

Order?... Maybe later.

rsdengler 03-23-2019 05:35

Sometimes their site is slow, but I had to reactivate my login and it went thru fine. LOL, that means I have to order soon, I need to stock up.

You can try again and see what happens.....after all we need to keep coffee running thru our veins....Ha.....:D

Dusty 03-23-2019 07:20

I still put a big pinch of Yuban instant in one jaw and three fingers of Copenhagen in the other when I get up.

rsdengler 04-23-2020 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 650475)
Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

I just received an order from Black Rifle, Lol I needed to stock up. I did get the Black Beard's Delight and the Freedom Fuel both whole bean. I had the Black Beard's Delight this morning before I left for the office. Yummy....nice and dark and smooth. You need to try this one. I make mine extra strong, the stronger the better. Thought I'd keep you up to date. Be safe, be healthy and drink more coffee....LOL...:D

Badger52 11-21-2020 08:06

Still going

1 Attachment(s)
and a predicted "bump" in sales based on this photo. Note choice of shirt in the accompanying photo. They're still going. They also have a metric shittonne of their products on Amazon, which means I can snag using the Smile account; win-win.

Kyle Rittenhouse has been freed from the Kenosha County Jail after having 2 MILLION dollars put up. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindelll and actor Ricky Schroder made some large donations to put 'em over the top with private citizens raising the rest in $20-$50 type increments as they could. In pic, L-R:
Kyle's attorney John Pierce, Kyle Rittenhouse, Ricky Schroder

Errata: Rita, I did get to try that AK Espresso, thanks so much for that lead. That's a good one for "I really need to make it through the afternoon and into the evening." Also, the Silencer Smooth is a much lighter but full-bodied thing that really seems to complement a piece of Banana Cream pie.
:D

JJ_BPK 11-21-2020 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 664111)
and a predicted "bump" in sales

Thanks for the reminder.
Ordered some X-Mas presents :lifter

Sohei 11-21-2020 09:39

I bought some of their Vintage Roast at Bass Pro recently. Good stuff and certainly a re-do. So far, I love all of the coffee products I have had from them. Like many, I have purchased their products for Christmas gifts as well for all of my coffee loving relatives.

JGC2 11-22-2020 21:58

Well no one seems to be stating the obvious, but if you are a Black Rifle Coffee Company customer, you shouldn't be. I never was, because their owner claimed to do 300 days per year of deployments in SF and CIA for a 10-year period. Obvious bullshit, I mean at that rate if you didn't do a RIP/TOA with Evan Hafer personally are you even SF-qualified?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...fer-fox-nation

But nonetheless, they cucked on Kyle Rittenhouse after he was photographed wearing one of their shirts in response to outrage by a bunch of shitlibs who I guarantee never once spent a dime on Black Rifle Coffee. These guys are grifters and unless someone pipes up quick with personal knowledge that Evan is literally the most deployed person in SF history, they are stolen valor too.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a national treasure and any actual SF vet with a ton of pipe-hitting under their belt would be ecstatic to know him and support him. Y'all should check out Stocking Mill Coffee instead.

PSM 11-23-2020 01:11

^^^ Yep. I was waiting for a QP to post this.

RCummings 11-23-2020 06:54

Thank you JGC2!

Badger52 11-23-2020 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGC2 (Post 664138)
Y'all should check out Stocking Mill Coffee instead.

All I find, using this location, are some links to donate or buy some stickers, and a couple links that run to 404 pages. Do they have a for-real up & running commerce page under some other name?

tonyz 11-23-2020 07:53

This link might help.

https://stockingmillcoffee.com/collections/coffee

Badger52 11-23-2020 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 664142)

Thanks tonyz. Thought I hovered all over that page but guess I missed it.

I don't follow the social media much but from what I gather there were some histrionics over Kyle Rittenhouse's wear of a t-shirt, then Hafer's disclaimer that he was not sponsoring Kyle, which the cancel culture then defined as "pulling support" from Kyle. (Culture cancellers seem to walk both sides of the river.)

Tweety birds don't matter to me but, diving a little further, he does do something that irks the shit out of me and that is donations to both sides of the political fence. Big Pharma does this too. To me that is disingenuous and I personally don't care for it. It's a free country, just my view. It's like a mayor in Portland putting up a BLM/Antifa sign in their yard which really means "please don't hurt me." So the simultaneous donations to Obama & McCain, and then Tulsi Gabbard & McKeon I just find off-putting.

I like their coffee though, too bad.

rsdengler 11-23-2020 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 664142)

Yessss order your coffee from this company, they are awesome (I know the owner) and they do wonderful things for veterans; please support them. Try their dark roasts, they are exceptional. I never order from Black Rifle any longer.

Bob45nm 11-23-2020 11:02

Black Rifle

Anyone drink De Espresso Liber coffee?

RCummings 11-23-2020 11:22

Yes! It seems they have had some speedbumps lately. Excellent product. They do also donate to SF families from their proceeds. Heck of a good guy to do business with.

Box 11-23-2020 12:10

Interesting turn of coffee events.

Other than watching funny Ewetoobe videos, I've never followed or even cared who any of these folks were. I've tried and enjoyed their coffee but I've never bought into the "hey - this expensive coffee tastes so much better than Folgers" experience.

I do love me some good coffee but I cant really tell the difference between coffee that cost 15 bucks for a 12 ounce sack and Folgers that cost less than 10 bucks for a two pound bucket. Hilarious internet videos aren't enough for me to justify the habitual purchase of overpriced coffee.

It's odd that these folks have been selling high priced coffee to SF dudes for several years now to all of a sudden be accused of shenanigans. That could certainly close the door on yuge profits if you are a company that makes most of their money selling coffee beans to SOF and LEA.

Its quite possible that I am just misreading a few threads along with the associated Fox News stories - regardless, a very interesting turn of coffee events.

edited for clarity

tom kelly 11-23-2020 12:24

COFFEE:

1 Attachment(s)
Is Black Rifle (expensive) coffee another "STATUS" symbol of SF like the Rolex Watch, The Star Sapphire Ring, & the foreign sports car....Just Wondering.