Professional Soldiers

Professional Soldiers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Black Rifle Coffee & Evan Hafer (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53076)

Golf1echo 01-28-2019 08:32

A couple bags of CAF, spelled with a spade in the middle, was shared. I thought it was good coffee, had a nice grind and it was bomb proof until it was all gone.

Peregrino 01-28-2019 22:24

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 649234)
---- Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! :D I'll be getting down there to look it over. ------- .

Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

Attachment 35568

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))

glebo 01-29-2019 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrino (Post 649306)
Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

Attachment 35568

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. ;))

lolol.. I always thought that vaping shit was gay as fuck... :D

Badger52 01-29-2019 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrino (Post 649306)

LMAO. No worries; this ain't Seattle.

JJ_BPK 01-29-2019 07:19

1 Attachment(s)
The vap'r crowd is targeting FOG's and Grand Pods

Stay frosty :D

rsdengler 03-21-2019 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 649258)
Thanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.

Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....:p

Badger52 03-21-2019 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsdengler (Post 650473)
Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....:p

Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

abc_123 03-22-2019 19:44

Was going to order. Went to their "create an account" link.... Got nothing. Dead link. No easily found direct "contact us" link...

Too bad. Wanted to help out a brother, but BLUF: Need to block and tackle. Do routine things routinely ...

Order?... Maybe later.

rsdengler 03-23-2019 05:35

Sometimes their site is slow, but I had to reactivate my login and it went thru fine. LOL, that means I have to order soon, I need to stock up.

You can try again and see what happens.....after all we need to keep coffee running thru our veins....Ha.....:D

Dusty 03-23-2019 07:20

I still put a big pinch of Yuban instant in one jaw and three fingers of Copenhagen in the other when I get up.

rsdengler 04-23-2020 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 650475)
Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

I just received an order from Black Rifle, Lol I needed to stock up. I did get the Black Beard's Delight and the Freedom Fuel both whole bean. I had the Black Beard's Delight this morning before I left for the office. Yummy....nice and dark and smooth. You need to try this one. I make mine extra strong, the stronger the better. Thought I'd keep you up to date. Be safe, be healthy and drink more coffee....LOL...:D

Badger52 11-21-2020 08:06

Still going

1 Attachment(s)
and a predicted "bump" in sales based on this photo. Note choice of shirt in the accompanying photo. They're still going. They also have a metric shittonne of their products on Amazon, which means I can snag using the Smile account; win-win.

Kyle Rittenhouse has been freed from the Kenosha County Jail after having 2 MILLION dollars put up. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindelll and actor Ricky Schroder made some large donations to put 'em over the top with private citizens raising the rest in $20-$50 type increments as they could. In pic, L-R:
Kyle's attorney John Pierce, Kyle Rittenhouse, Ricky Schroder

Errata: Rita, I did get to try that AK Espresso, thanks so much for that lead. That's a good one for "I really need to make it through the afternoon and into the evening." Also, the Silencer Smooth is a much lighter but full-bodied thing that really seems to complement a piece of Banana Cream pie.
:D

JJ_BPK 11-21-2020 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 664111)
and a predicted "bump" in sales

Thanks for the reminder.
Ordered some X-Mas presents :lifter

Sohei 11-21-2020 09:39

I bought some of their Vintage Roast at Bass Pro recently. Good stuff and certainly a re-do. So far, I love all of the coffee products I have had from them. Like many, I have purchased their products for Christmas gifts as well for all of my coffee loving relatives.

JGC2 11-22-2020 21:58

Well no one seems to be stating the obvious, but if you are a Black Rifle Coffee Company customer, you shouldn't be. I never was, because their owner claimed to do 300 days per year of deployments in SF and CIA for a 10-year period. Obvious bullshit, I mean at that rate if you didn't do a RIP/TOA with Evan Hafer personally are you even SF-qualified?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...fer-fox-nation

But nonetheless, they cucked on Kyle Rittenhouse after he was photographed wearing one of their shirts in response to outrage by a bunch of shitlibs who I guarantee never once spent a dime on Black Rifle Coffee. These guys are grifters and unless someone pipes up quick with personal knowledge that Evan is literally the most deployed person in SF history, they are stolen valor too.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a national treasure and any actual SF vet with a ton of pipe-hitting under their belt would be ecstatic to know him and support him. Y'all should check out Stocking Mill Coffee instead.